Post Count....

Check out my post count and when i joined. i have never seen anyone lower. HAHAHA. I'm even a team member. Prolly more then half of you don't know what that means.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

didnt we used to have a word limit? like each post had to be at least 5 words long or something?

naw 2 3 4 5

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Flashback to the ezboard days.

Originally Posted by dunkairs

Check out my post count and when i joined. i have never seen anyone lower. HAHAHA. I'm even a team member. Prolly more then half of you don't know what that means.
You're cool, bro. 

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by dunkairs

You're cool, bro. 
i know

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

Originally Posted by trak1sh

If you need to post that much in one day its probably not a good thing.

So you really remember to come on here everyday?

Do you remind yourself to breathe?

I don't think I've ever hit the post limit, but I hardly post nowadays.

There was a time when I was posting a lot, but then other priorities come up.

I'm on here for probably I would say 14 hours a day, but I hardly post I would just read.

I'm on here at work most of the times from my office computer, and then when I get home I browse NT.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I'm on here for probably I would say 14 hours a day, but I hardly post I would just read.

I'm on here at work most of the times from my office computer, and then when I get home I browse NT.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

on the old NT there was never a post limit

Remember there was a viewing limit and you had to buy an EZ supporter so you could view unlimited pages.

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

on the old NT there was never a post limit

Remember there was a viewing limit and you had to buy an EZ supporter so you could view unlimited pages.
yea that was terrible
laugh.gif

I have reached my max limit 2 or 3 times....I cant remember how many it was???? How do I find out without just posting a ton??

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Originally Posted by marath0n

eek.gif
eek.gif

that's entirely to long

Originally Posted by King Beef

I reached my post limit multiple times. When you're bored at work. NT seems like the ONLY think on the internet.
here or at home...ill kill a couple hours...

I remember the BoardReader just motivated me to get my post count up..like i wanted to be the top 10 poster every week! after a while i was top poster for a minute..thus explaing how i joined in april 08 and am almost 20k...combined with my other name, 24k deep.

Mine actually got lowered from 50 to 25
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom