Post Count....

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Originally Posted by marath0n

Putting In Work wrote:
I don't think I've ever hit the post limit, but I hardly post nowadays.

There was a time when I was posting a lot, but then other priorities come up.

I'm on here for probably I would say 14 hours a day, but I hardly post I would just read.

I'm on here at work most of the times from my office computer, and then when I get home I browse NT.

eek.gif
eek.gif

that's entirely to long

dude really is putting in (NT)work
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i almost reached my post limit in a kanye thread the other day

i was outnumbered by the kanye fans,getting attacked with rainbows,glitter,and lollipops

them dudes are vicious when u talk bad about their savior

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by King Beef

I reached my post limit multiple times. When you're bored at work. NT seems like the ONLY think on the internet.
here or at home...ill kill a couple hours...

I remember the BoardReader just motivated me to get my post count up..like i wanted to be the top 10 poster every week! after a while i was top poster for a minute..thus explaing how i joined in april 08 and am almost 20k...combined with my other name, 24k deep.

Mine actually got lowered from 50 to 25
ohwell.gif

Wow how did yours get lowered? Mine is stuck at 25....I've asked the Moderators about it to no avail. I didnt even get an answer.  

Originally Posted by FedExciter

i was outnumbered by the kanye fans,getting attacked with rainbows,glitter,and lollipops

laugh.gif
 @ glitter...

i've hit the limit a few times...either i was home from work all day with no class or i was arguing with someone combined w/posts in other threads...

then i got my iphone so i get on at work to cuz i have nothing else to do on my break...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at least you fought,,,consider me on your side, i hate him with a passion...did they all type in caps too?

You should never need to post that much in one day anyway. Don't worry about that kinda stuff. SMH

Back
Top Bottom