Post dumb stuff ppl say on Facebook

i'mnot trying to make arguments for you to debunk them... now I can seeclearly, you don't understand women. women thrive on their emotions andnot on logic. no wonder none of my $%*! makes sense to you.

roll.gif

check out lamebook.com

think the thread has that in the title too...it'll have you
roll.gif

jus deleted mines, dont have to check on this bull any more, improved my social life too lol

Originally Posted by killabee

i'mnot trying to make arguments for you to debunk them... now I can seeclearly, you don't understand women. women thrive on their emotions andnot on logic. no wonder none of my $%*! makes sense to you.

roll.gif
if this is a quote then the whole thing is true..broads dont think with logic
laugh.gif

Keke 'Kd' Cha-Von Davis- Dang I wish this lady would turn around and see how her husband is staring in my face everytime I look up! Damn can I have my face back please??!!!

Jade-Exhausted and stressed from over working. I could really use a wish right now... Wish right now... Wish right now.

Auriel Ashley Hulin i think im just not gonna go to work today and tell them i quit over the phone when they call me....is that tragic?

Should of got a screenshot, but it went like this..

G: "I support breast cancer!!!!
smile.gif
"
B: "Uhhh... I think you mean breast cancer awareness?..."

5 minutes later....

G: "I support breast cancer awareness!!!!
smile.gif
"

smh.gif

Some Dumb Beezy › JosephSKC: hey u dont talk to me anymore... =( but im coming home soon n i will spend as much time as possible with u and ur family! =] <3

smh.gif
frown.gif

one thing that i hate, and makes no sense to me why people do this

they post a status saying "sleep, then school in the morning"

its like really?!?!? sleep?!?! THEN school?!?! GASP!!!! no way!!!

sorry, just dumb as %$!+ to me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom