sick.gif
but here's my list

christina-milian.jpg

marko-jaric-girlfriend-adriana-lima.jpg

^^ After I saw the pic where she was load/unloading an SUV
sick.gif
sick.gif

300px-E_lilly2.jpg

i cant seem to find the gif of those two black guys in the barbershop laughing really hard
smh.gif
, but ill edit and insert when I do...

Originally Posted by derventa

Megan_Fox_Purple_Dress_Picture.jpg

She's a 4/10 in my book.
eyes.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

If she is a 4 in your book, show me what a 10 looks like in your book. She must be God in the human female form.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Obviously a spinoff, remix, or inverse of http://niketalk.com/topic/179334

I'll preface mine by saying in general, I'd still smash most of the time, but in general I think their levels of beauty are overrated.

Paris Hilton
She's as smart as a box of rocks, annoying, famous simply for being famous, and has herpes. So in her case, I'd say no I wouldn't even smash this.

Hmm, this one is way harder than the first one. I guess I think Eva is massively overrated, but it's not like I wouldn't pulverize that given the opportunity.
?
That $#%+ just blew my mind trying to work out a paradox.
Is it really that hard to figure out? She has no real talent. She is just famous, just by default of being born to a rich @+$ family and then taking advantage. I'm not knocking her on that, I'd do the same if I had the chance, but I'm saying, what does she bring to the table really?
then say that and not "famous simply for being famous"
eyes.gif

thats like saying "bill gates is rich because he's rich"

trina-blue.jpg

lisa%20raye.preview.jpg

camron.jpg

I believe its the attitude that turns me off. I'd bang them all like a screen door in a hurricane, but that's not saying much.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

chris-brown-feat-keri-hilson-superhuman-2.jpg

easily the most overrated chick in the history of R&B

she'@+#@ or miss...she has strong features so if her hair isn't right and the light hits her wrong she's
sick.gif
but most of the time she's
pimp.gif

we need people to post the reason why they don't find them attractive. either some of you dudes are thinking of playing for the other team, or haveextremely high standards.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

KIM KARDASHIAN
KERI HILSON
RIHANNA
ADRIANA LIMA
AUBREY FROM DANITY CANE
MELISSA MILLER
CASSIE
CASSIES SISTER
BEYONCE
CIARA
NINA SKY (BOTH OF THEM)
HAYDEN PANTENTIER

basically

Wow, u trippin on most of these. I know everybody got there own taste but i think most of these girls are probably just over exposed so people get sick ofhearing of/seeing them. Keri Hilson, Beyonce and Ciara are baaaaaaaaaaaaaad tho.
pimp.gif
You must be borrowin Stevie's glasses. I Do think Rihanna,Aubrey, Hayden P. and Adriana Lima are way overrated tho, they could still get butthat jus cuz im a horny muthaf...a

i seriously think some ppl in here dont get what this post is about cause theyre def postin sum
pimp.gif
chicks

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
You dudes probably at home watchin Spectacular new dance videohuh. Cuz all these chicks are sexy. I got my prefrences between them but most of them are sexy fly $+% shawties. And to those gettin at Keri Hilson, she dogot some strong features but her body is serious. I like the longer hair better but u ******ed if you say she unattractive or ugly. Scarlett bad 2. I agreewith u on Cameron Diaz tho. Noassatall, not ugly, just hungry

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Originally Posted by derventa

Megan_Fox_Purple_Dress_Picture.jpg

She's a 4/10 in my book.
eyes.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

co-sign...overrated, ugly, dwarf-thumbed
I seriously would have to THINK about smashing

damn, i guess you CAN pick to be gay. mind = blown.

Back
Top Bottom