POST MALONE APPRECIATION

To quote my post from months ago.......

That song with Bieber is pretty good though. I can't front.

Thank you for reposting that...

The ***** is just being trendy

The only thing that makes Post Malone a culture vulture and Travis not one is that Travis is black so it's okay for him to steal and be trendy :lol:. I'm pretty sure they had similar upbringings.

It seems like y'all main gripes are his skin color, his "contributions" or lack thereof to hip hop and him being created in a studio with a songwriter (as a pop artist) and an aesthetic (like it's mandatory for any artist in this lane...every autotune colored dread ***** has an aesthetic that someone thought up and put on them...all these ****** are walking Tumblr posts).

Also a good point AlexODY makes about Flo Rida and Weeknd...21 Savage as of now couldn't make that switch but if you make good music that attracts the right demographic people don't really care anymore...

Is Kanye a culture vulture?

Last edited:
Travis scott grew up in the burbs and went to private school tho.

Exactly what I'm saying.

They we're both privileged suburban kids so how is it plausible that one genuinely likes the culture and one doesn't because of skin color?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Tumblr + Troll + OVO sound + Watered down "Trap". This is the formula Post Malone used. He had a very keen sense of how this would be successful.

This type of rap is taking over the youth right now. Everybody sounds and looks exactly the same. What you have now is the
Black Suburban dudes tapping into this. Lil Yachty, Lil Uzi, Rich da kid, Famous Dex, Trill Sammy, Playboi Carti, Travis Scott, Dice Soho, Ian Conner. These are some of the "Hottest" dudes bubbling right now.

nah homie idk dex personally but i kno for a fact what block he from n that ish aint nothing nice lol them _s over there rough af into wit keef durk n drose people i bet he wish he was from the burbs 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Travis is absolutely in that group.

These ***** are so bad....they make Travis Scott seem somewhat "original" :lol:.

I will say...Uzi has found his own distinct sound/lane.

Travis has been doing this for 5 years. All those other people you named just got a buzz within the last year or two.

Not discrediting the suburban aspect, but he's been doing this for a while even at his young age.

Travis has been doing this for 5 years. All those other people you named just got a buzz within the last year or two.

Not discrediting the suburban aspect, but he's been doing this for a while even at his young age.

but he switched up plenty of times just like post

look up his travis and jason stuff compared to his mbdtf cover stuff in like 2012 compared to how he sounded after keef came out and now how he sounds after thug, migos and swae lee came out

Antidote is a swae lee karaoke cover

i like his music but ya gotta be consistent with these dudes who use effects and good branding to rebuild themselves into different character

i don't think post or travis are wrong...it's the entertainment business...everyone is a character to a certain extent

Last edited:
nah homie idk dex personally but i kno for a fact what block he from n that ish aint nothing nice lol them _s over there rough af into wit keef durk n drose people i bet he wish he was from the burbs :lol:

I mean moreso aesthetic and sound with dex. He was drill...then saw this wave. And ran to it.

but he switched up plenty of times just like post

look up his travis and jason stuff compared to his mbdtf stuff compared to how he sounded after keef came out and now how he sounds after thug, migos and swae lee came out

Antidote is a swae lee karaoke cover

i like his music but ya gotta be consistent with these dudes who use effects and good branding to rebuild themselves into different character

i don't think post or travis are wrong...it's the entertainment business...everyone is a character to a certain extent

All of this.....

It seems like y'all main gripes are his skin color,

Fam you stay trying to prove this point when it's already been nullified by us with the likes of Paul wall and all the other white artist you brought up.
Paul wall is as white as can be and you'll never hear anyone call him a culture vulture.

Last edited:
And paul wall grew up in the burbs too.........

Riff raff actually from the HOOD. 44 aint no joke.

No one was talkin **** when he was commin up, and im from the H.

****** mad cuz a white boy is versatile and likes a certain style. Oh but hes white so he cant do or dress like black people. Straight ignorant mentality.

Last edited:
I'm done fam

I Made this thread, check the op. there is nothing in there about him being white.

Last edited:
Y'all still making it about him being white :lol:

Again, people have said the same thing about Travis Scott, Rocky, and Drake, so I don't know why people keep spotlighting him being white as a big part of that :lol: and people have also given him credit for making some pretty good songs. Vultures can make good song, nobody has said otherwise

Dont know if any of yall listen to bill burrs stream but he was telling a story about going to a tribute show with a bunch of famous tickets and singers. He said post malone was one of the people and he had no idea who he was and people were booing him before he got on stage but he sang some rock covers and shut down the show said he was by far the best. (Macy grey and a lot of other famous bands were there,off the top of my head cant remember who tho).

Y'all still making it about him being white :lol:

Again, people have said the same thing about Travis Scott, Rocky, and Drake, so I don't know why people keep spotlighting him being white as a big part of that :lol: and people have also given him credit for making some pretty good songs. Vultures can make good song, nobody has said otherwise

That's what **** riders do when they wanna defend somebody.

"Oh you don't like him because he's white :frown: "

When we've given props to numerous white rappers and producers and we also call out black biters too. We've already listed the reasons why he's a clown, it's just talking in circles at this point.

That's what **** riders do when they wanna defend somebody.

"Oh you don't like him because he's white
frown.gif
"

When we've given props to numerous white rappers and producers and we also call out black biters too. We've already listed the reasons why he's a clown, it's just talking in circles at this point.
Breh Im like legit confused. On these last two pages alone we have given props to white artist who we don't think are vultures. On this page dude quoted his old post from a list of black artist he thinks are vultures. After all that those dudes still come in here with that  "oh its because he's white" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom