•        Finally having his debut album out

•        How far back his passion for singing goes

•        The super success of his debut song ‘White Iverson’

•        His unusual twitter behavior

•        His guitar playing being under acknowledged

•        Proving the doubters wrong

•        How far his homage goes back to the old school artists

•        Collabing with Justin Bieber & more

I can see why people might not like this guy (he is definitely a goof), but man... he has some bangers

Post Malone is Lyor Cohen's son's pet project for 300 Entertainment.

That being said, some of Post's stuff is good.

Only so much nonsense I can deal with. I can live without dudes music

I feel like I'm in the same spot as when Kanye went on his Trump "rant"
Keep asking myself if there really is a way to separate the person from their music?

Post Malone is Lyor Cohen's son's pet project for 300 Entertainment.

That being said, some of Post's stuff is good.

Super late pass, but that’s Post Malone in a nutshell. He doesn’t actually make bad music, it’s just that he’s s complete poser and vulture that obviously set in front of YouTube studying hip hop, then added a pinch of his folk/country to it.

Super late pass, but that’s Post Malone in a nutshell. He doesn’t actually make bad music, it’s just that he’s s complete poser and vulture that obviously set in front of YouTube studying hip hop, then added a pinch of his folk/country to it.

I agree with this but dude doesn't come off as fake or trying to hard. I think that helps his cause.
I also like a bunch of songs on this album. I think a lot of them sound similar but "rich and sad", "over now" " and "better now" are all great.

Agreed. I can see the "poser" label really shining through now but I think that it's become a part of who he is. Like it's genuinely who he is, like Malibu's Most Wanted. I also no longer will consider him a rapper, he's a pop artist who wants to make pop-country music.

This album is decent, not as good as Stoney but his sound is enjoyable so it works

Post Malone is a generational talent. His melodies are one of the best things going in music. Album is terrific.

Back
Top Bottom