Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Originally Posted by RFX45

I just noticed the auction and damn, he is selling the Millionaires for $5k. Is it really going for that much?

And the initial belts in damier, those are still readily available in stores for $420 but the starting bid is $700, a little too steep considering you can even buy them online.
I don't mean to interfere with your hustle but just somewhat surprised by your prices.

Agreed.

Eventhough I get 30% off at LV, that hoody is too steep for me to pull the trigger on.
ohwell.gif

Oh well..
how the hell you get 30% off at LV? holla at me.  I'd cop so much more stuff if I had 30% off.

I just noticed the auction and damn, he is selling the Millionaires for $5k. Is it really going for that much?

And the initial belts in damier, those are still readily available in stores for $420 but the starting bid is $700, a little too steep considering you can even buy them online.
I don't mean to interfere with your hustle but just somewhat surprised by your prices.
laugh.gif
never one to knock a hustle BUT it seems as if these items appreciate in value after he wears them-

so cop an item, wear it a couple times, take a bunch of pix...sell it on ebay for MORE than what you paid...if thats working for you then congrats!

unless theres some insider dealings i dont know of any sales or discounts aside from old stock and employee discount (kinda the same thing) which is very restricted

does most runway stuff not make production? cause that antelope jacket they got on ready to wear is
eek.gif
also i remember seeing a m65 type jacket in hong kong store but i cant find it anywhere in their ready to wear

I thought LV employee's don't get discounts? I have no idea how you he is getting that discount someone fill me in.

My friend worked there about 3 years ago and said he didn't really use his discount cuz it was a hassle. Also, they can only buy things quarterly and you can only buy one item per category. Either someone is bluffing or I'm being an a**.

A lot of us here buy LV and we all don't have discounts (only assuming about discounts).

Oh, well. Who knows?

Originally Posted by angonas

I know the love/hate relationship everyone has for Kanye on this board, but this is the second time seeing this belt and happen to like it very much. Anyoneknow what it is?
kanye-amber-012110-4-2.jpg
Really? No one has any idea at all.

laugh.gif
30%? damn I got to ask my SA about that. Best I get is 13% off which I'm damn greatful to get.

I know the love/hate relationship everyone has for Kanye on this board, but this is the second time seeing this belt and happen to like it very much. Anyoneknow what it is?
kanye-amber-012110-4-2.jpg
Really? No one has any idea at all.

Too hard to tell, it's just a tan belt and there are no indication of labels or brand logo. It could be anything. Get a tanner belt and it'll look identical to Kanyes: http://www.tannergoods.com/?page_id=12&category=4 

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
never one to knock a hustle BUT it seems as if these items appreciate in value after he wears them-

so cop an item, wear it a couple times, take a bunch of pix...sell it on ebay for MORE than what you paid...if thats working for you then congrats!

I don't want to drag it any longer but I agree, I don't knock the hustle if it works but it is hard to be impressed with the clothes and shoes when it is pretty much a buy, wear once or twice and then sell process. 
As for the LV discount, never really heard of any, even from an employee. Then again I do not really have that one sales associate I buy from all the time, but if anyone can hook it up with a discount on authentic LV from the LV store, please let us know. 

laugh.gif

I don't want to drag it any longer but I agree, I don't knock the hustle if it works but it is hard to be impressed with the clothes and shoes when it is pretty much a buy, wear once or twice and then sell process. 
As for the LV discount, never really heard of any, even from an employee. Then again I do not really have that one sales associate I buy from all the time, but if anyone can hook it up with a discount on authentic LV from the LV store, please let us know. 
laugh.gif
  i mean like i said i dont care - i peeped it before with dude always selling stuff but it doesnt affect me- just funny
at the end of the day the people in the club prob see him as "that guy with all the designer stuff" so if thats his goal then he prob achieved it...

and on the LV - if anyone is getting a consistent discount of 30% theres prob something fishy...but if its authentic i'm in holla at the PM box
laugh.gif
  ive always heard the same thing from different SAs about limited discount use, restricted etc etc - if homeboy has a footlocker like 30% anything goes joint i'd be impressed...he prob wont have a job for long tho-

the only thing i never bothered looking into was the boutiques inside of other stores...but i still dont see that working consistently

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  i mean like i said i dont care - i peeped it before with dude always selling stuff but it doesnt affect me- just funny
at the end of the day the people in the club prob see him as "that guy with all the designer stuff" so if thats his goal then he prob achieved it...
For the most part, I really don't care much either. It is nice to see some pics of clothes we rarely see nonetheless. 

iv basically heard the same thing siirkus said, 3-4 pieces a year and only from their main lines and certain items, iv also heard stuff thats been on display for awhile thats about to "turn honey" or flaw in some other way also gets sold at 4x% to employees after they sign a no resell contract or something along those lines, either way everything is really restricted and controlled by LV.

so far UK still has best prices then its Hong Kong airport, or at least that i know of

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

2zsmauv.jpg

got these over the weekend. $240 after tax happy with the price and the look on em
What's the model name for these? number code?

I'm looking for the all black joints
pimp.gif
. I got a Gucci plug that I can sparingly use

EDIT: nvm i found em.. btw how do they fit? i'm trying to figure out if they'll fit my face correctly or not..

LOL at the few NTers that PMed bout my discount. I'm not sure about other LV employees, but my aunt works for LV here in downtown Sea and was able to use her discount (20%-30%) after 6 months of eployement. Got a damier belt for 25% off.

they definately fit a little bigger but i have a small head and think they dont look too bad.
With glasses though you always have to try them on in stores

Originally Posted by mellowg

iv basically heard the same thing siirkus said, 3-4 pieces a year and only from their main lines and certain items, iv also heard stuff thats been on display for awhile thats about to "turn honey" or flaw in some other way also gets sold at 4x% to employees after they sign a no resell contract or something along those lines, either way everything is really restricted and controlled by LV.

so far UK still has best prices then its Hong Kong airport, or at least that i know of
Same thing I heard from both my boys when they used to work at LV.  UK has best prices, but it sucks if you bring it back to the states.  After paying VAT and all other garbage fees it almost comes back to be about the same.  Unless you can hide it somewhere in the suitcase or wear the item with you when you board the plane.

I just seen that on his blog.. aint that goyard though?

that got nothing on his azur backpack.

Back
Top Bottom