Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by cquan05

If these have been posted just say so and I'll edit my post/
S/S 2010

20koy82.jpg

I need these in my life!
pimp.gif

Yeah I hate getting custom bills but from experience, it only happens when shipped through FedEx.
If it is shipped through USPS or UPS, it won't incur custom fees.

It depends. When it comes to shoes that cost around $300-$400, I get about $60-$80.
For clothes, it's usually more and they hold it longer.
I am pretty sure it is based on the material used and I am not sure with shades as it is plastic or metal.

^^legit.
And that is a Goyard bag. I was tell my mom about those. And she thought she saw a trunk at some antique mall.

That kanye goyard bag is hideous, but since its made by goyard the craftsmanship will most likely be on point.

Hey, don't know if anyone is still interested, but LV has gotten a shipment of the brown and black damier hoodies.
I'm going to check them out tomorrow in NY.

oh man, not sure if posted, but in the catalogue it says the Ostrich leather backpack is 25stacks, lol.

Anyone know a site that sells those Cazal's? a friend is asking and I don't know where to forward him to. What stores carries them?

Originally Posted by spottiswood

Hey, don't know if anyone is still interested, but LV has gotten a shipment of the brown and black damier hoodies.

Does anyone know retail on these hoodys?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Anyone know a site that sells those Cazal's? a friend is asking and I don't know where to forward him to. What stores carries them?
if local, spectacle on queen w has'em

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by spottiswood

Does anyone know retail on these hoodys?

I believe someone on here stating $960 or somewhere around that range. Not sure.

PO

Word I understand your not completely sure but its def under 1100 right? 2 people I know been looking for them as well as myself, trying to sell them theirs at about $200 markup on each but I know neither will go beyond 1300. 960 would be great, sell them both theres for 1200, get mine for 480
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 5tan

if local, spectacle on queen w has'em
Na U.S.

What PO said was right the price was around that and the other without the Hoody was in the 800 range.

What PO said was right the price was around that and the other without the Hoody was in the 800 range.

Thanks, got the one without the hood in brown, looking to get the hooded in black.

The hoody without the damier lining was 990.00 that last time I saw it in LV. It is the cotton hoody and not the cashmere- wool joint.
When I bought mine last year it was 890.00, so the price really increased.
I'll post more information tomorrow night. after I return from the LV store in NY. I hope that the one with the damier lining won't be over 1250.00. but it might. Depends on what material it's made from, I guess.
If I cop one, I'll post pics.

Back
Top Bottom