Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Shirt is alright, it does kind of shout "BURBERRY" and I do not see anything wrong with that but it certainly isn't subtle. Really have to work well with your wardrobe though.

You straight as long as you ain't wearing a Burberry bucket hat or Burberry shoes to match haha.

Not tacky at all in my opinion, but my opinion is biased since I own the shirt.

I really is alright, wear with navy trousers or navy jeans, some black derbies and a grey overcoat or black leather jacket and you are good to go.

Anyone know if the 3.1 Phillip Lim joggers still available anywhere? I know it's probable a stretch trying to find them. Preferably looking for the grey pair in a medium

^^
The grey pair should be around still. I remember RFX posting a few places earlier in the thread, the blacks on the other hand are TOUGH to find now... SMH.

PO

You'll have to hunt a little for the grey. They were still available a month ago, but since sales have started, I imagine they are long gone.

The black pair on the other hand, is impossible to find. Although, I imagine you could rock a women's pair and no one would know the difference. Even still, they are difficult to find :frown:

The 3.1 Phillip Lim lounge pants have been sold out in every color for in every size minus a few small, or mediums scattered around. I know because I looked for them all October.

No padding in the knees and hips only if you add the protectors.  

They're slim straight fit. They are not tight at all. I wear a 34 and it's not that wide at the top. Although I have a little room at the top, they're not to the point where the pants are falling off my waste without a belt. Makes sense?

+1, the ugly bros site has some nice models. piggybacking on how they fit, do you own any Levis? any comparison on the fit? 508s? 511s? 513s?

speaking of those lim sweats and kenzo , i just wore my grey pair the other day . all it did was make me more salty of the fact that i dont have the black pair 
laugh.gif

^^
The grey pair should be around still. I remember RFX posting a few places earlier in the thread, the blacks on the other hand are TOUGH to find now... SMH.

PO
I had found the black on Saks actually but didn't pull the trigger because I wanted the grey pair

You'll have to hunt a little for the grey. They were still available a month ago, but since sales have started, I imagine they are long gone.

The black pair on the other hand, is impossible to find. Although, I imagine you could rock a women's pair and no one would know the difference. Even still, they are difficult to find :frown:
I know. I spent all day Christmas Day searching :lol: but to no avail :smh:
Do you think they fit the same? because I did find a full size run of them :nerd:

The 3.1 Phillip Lim lounge pants have been sold out in every color for in every size minus a few small, or mediums scattered around. I know because I looked for them all October.
Sucks :smh:

speaking of those lim sweats and kenzo , i just wore my grey pair the other day . all it did was make me more salty of the fact that i dont have the black pair :lol:

I hate u :lol:
Dope fit though

Alp - Nice gift man, if you can, refrain from sitting on it and keeping it in your back pocket, I had one and it lasted for about a year and a half, the webbing came loose and it started to look horrible, wear and tear I suppose but I was not happy, now I have a LV canvas wallet but old habits die hard, that one is beginning to crack around the edges :smh:

Reactions: alp
Alp - Nice gift man, if you can, refrain from sitting on it and keeping it in your back pocket, I had one and it lasted for about a year and a half, the webbing came loose and it started to look horrible, wear and tear I suppose but I was not happy, now I have a LV canvas wallet but old habits die hard, that one is beginning to crack around the edges :smh:
thanks man. I keep it in my side pocket, hope it lasts a little longer than a year and a half :lol:

Eventually all wallets get old it's a part of life

speaking of those lim sweats and kenzo , i just wore my grey pair the other day . all it did was make me more salty of the fact that i dont have the black pair :lol:

Wore my grey pants yesterday.
Think I'll be ok with the small? I'm a 32 but I have skinny legs

if anyone want the grey Phillip Lim in szS, Ssense have them with 30% off http://www.ssense.com/men/product/31_phillip_lim/heather_grey_ribbed_lounge_pants/77869
Thought they were sold out but I might grab the small. Waiting for any feedback on fit. Usually a 32 in jeans

Edit: Should've bought em last night. Now they're sold out |I

Last edited:
New SLP moto-cross in leather.

Got to keep an eye out if it comes out in jeans version.

Back
Top Bottom