Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Not really in LA per say, about an hour to 2 hour drive to Cabazon/Desert Hills is probably the best outlet suggestion as they probably have the best outlet I've been to with the most high-end brands store? Burberry, AllSaints, Barneys, Ferragamo, Marni, Prada, Gucci, Botega Veneta, Tods, D&G, etc... fromt he top of my head. I think they also had YSL which is now SLP but I haven't checked it out yet.

yup, been meaning to make a trip out to the Desert Hills outlets.

Edit:
to keep the thread going, my 2013 Saint Laurent pickups

Still haven't been able to make the transition from Dior jeans to SLP :tongue:

Last edited:
Man I got to try the new season SLPs on saturday and man it is like perfectly tailored for me. The suits, blazers and leather jackets were spot on at size 36, it was amazing. They had the red biker and that jacket is nice!

I'm jealous of that bomber/varsity. I didn't see it at Barneys, is it in their permanent collection and be available this season again?

I was considering it but I already have the Balmains and 2 red leather in the same style is just too much. Plus it's a bit too red or bright for me anyways.

Not really in LA per say, about an hour to 2 hour drive to Cabazon/Desert Hills is probably the best outlet suggestion as they probably have the best outlet I've been to with the most high-end brands store? Burberry, AllSaints, Barneys, Ferragamo, Marni, Prada, Gucci, Botega Veneta, Tods, D&G, etc... fromt he top of my head. I think they also had YSL which is now SLP but I haven't checked it out yet.

I've been there when I was younger but I think I may take a gander.

Anyone else been there as of late?

The varsity will return but it's slightly different. There's black leather on the shoulders etc. looks better to me this season.

Belstaff resin coated jeans $395
Saw this in person on saturday, pretty nice.

Last edited:
I said they weren't like the Balmains, different from not liking them at all.

Overall, it's still not an alternative to Balmains style (which was the subject of discussion) and they are much thinner than Balmains.

However, some here may like it so I am posting it.

I also really liked the Rick Owens with ribbed knee like the Helmut Lang but that thing was way too skinny for me and become practically painted on to my calves.

Someone in the DB thread also posted a Zara alternative that looks like the Belstaff and it was going for $40. For that price, if I see it in-store, I'll give it a shot but it will never replace Balmains.

Last edited:
True true. Yeah I can't do the Helmut Lang if they are tight on your calves. I need jeans not tights. I picked up some grey coated Geller jeans for $123 so with those and the Balmains I really only need a pair to replace my black coated SLPs.

I was with the family for Christmas, wore them out to dinner told my mom don't worry, they are hand wash I will wash them later. She though she could clean them anyway. Took the coating and a lot of the black right out the jeans.

Yah I saw the new version, the shoulder detail are now black leather.

I might look into this one also, but it's more of a s/s jacket whereas the previous was a heavier wool. Last I heard, there were talks of the black/white varsity becoming part of the permanent collection because of how well it did. I feel like the varsity and the wheat harness boots that were in the f/w runway show should both be part of the permanent collection, such great pieces.

hey guys sorry if not the right place to ask but i figure i'd give it a shot : does any of you have a connect in an Hermes store ? been trying to buy a birkin bag for the longest for the gf but the waiting lists are just a joke over here... thx in advance for any info

Hey can anyone tell me how these run if they know. It's from ADYN. I normally wear like size 30 but in slim fit clothing I wear either a 31 or 32 in the waist

AQ5A1760_1024x1024.jpg

The SLP varsity this season is just like the one from Sandro last season, which I have and is very comfy. Looks better than the SLP IMO and a fraction of the price.

Matt Kemp wore the Sandro one on First Take too.

Yah I saw the new version, the shoulder detail are now black leather.
I have a Zara jacket I grabbed last fall that looks basically the same as this. Ribbed shoulders as opposed to leather. Obviously the quality isnt up to par but for $90 bucks you cant beat it.

Those Belstaf(?) jeans are dope as hell. Bloomies carries this brand?

Sandros sold out quick though, I remember seeing it at Nordstrom.com in fsr and returned about 30-40 minutes later and they were sold out.

Sandro has a lot of SLP rip-offs, they have the sweatshirts with zippers on the collar and shoulders too.

Back
Top Bottom