Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Wallet looks good and even much better up close, couldn't see the grain in the small pic and thought it was "eh" for a silver wallet but it looks good. I am not sure how thin that is but as long as you don't actually fill up your wallet with cards or cash then you'd be good. Just carry what you usually though with the card holder. You'll get used to it in no time, like making a switch from an iphone 5 to 6.

Last edited:
Just got this. Love the bleached out look. Anyone know about this brand MSGM from Italy?

Where did you get the shirt from ? I need that in an XL

Got it here at holt renfrew which is like a high end department store in Canada. Got it for like $110 on sale. Which was wild cause on sale online it's still $200+. Unreal fit too.

We get it RFX, your family is rich. 4 rolexs and a Cartier watch in 2-3 months. It's cool your coming up, and you have good taste, buts it's a little overkill.

We get it RFX, your family is rich. 4 rolexs and a Cartier watch in 2-3 months. It's cool your coming up, and you have good taste, buts it's a little overkill.

Because there's never been someone who can afford $30-$40k worth of watches without the help of their family, right?

No, it's the fact he's a young guy and judging on him avoiding the thread for days after I asked what he does leads me to make assumptions(insert assumption joke here). There is no hate, it's awesome to have a supportive family. I would have liked to have the same or greater purchasing power growing up, or even now. It is just more rewarding when people put in the work themselves. Just my opinion, shine bright like a diamond.

No, it's the fact he's a young guy and judging on him avoiding the thread for days after I asked what he does leads me to make assumptions(insert assumption joke here). There is no hate, it's awesome to have a supportive family. I would have liked to have the same or greater purchasing power growing up, or even now. It is just more rewarding when people put in the work themselves. Just my opinion, shine bright like a diamond.

What difference does it make what he does? If he says he's a lawyer, are you going to enroll in law school?

Asking someone you don't know what they do is in extremely poor taste.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom