Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Question---

I have a pair of Malibus mid top i've worn like 5 times over the years... The laces are too long, I crisscross my lace pattern unlike the pattern in the picture but both still make the laces too long so it makes the shoe look weird, any suggestion?

No. That's quite normal.

I guess unless you are getting biker/extremely distressed jeans that are contoured to a specified knee area, everything should work out fine.

i just skimmed through that debate up there but keep doing you RFX. I see ya man. Personally, i appreciate everyone that post here because it gives me ideas and ive learned alot about putting items together, adding a different style and where to cop such items. I dont even look at new pic up threads, years ago i did but its just not that serious to post every new thing I buy. I only come to the high end threads to see whats poppin with you all.

Anyhow some new cops for me
Versace Jeans sweaters, Michael Kors, Belstaff Jeans

D&G Jeans, Gucci Shoes
Dluv, 

I used to have those gucci silver high tops...they are nice (had to replace the insoles...too much sliding with my socks). 

If anyone is interested in a BLK DNM rider (Leather 31 in S or L, Leather 5 in XL) peep Caliroots. They are doing an additional 25% off for Halloween with code TREAT

31 comes out to 399.40 EUR shipped which is about $505 shipped (plus whatever duties UPS charges).

5 comes out to 355.70 EUR which is about $450 shipped (plus whatever duties UPS charges).

Thanks to folks in this thread/forum, I copped the leather 5 myself and love it. Just figured I'd share the love.

RFX I said it in jest not out of anger or saltiness. I thought adding the positive comments would have conveyed that. It is what I believe but I still have no spite towards you either way. Since I don't know you on a personal level I shouldn't have posted something that could be taken negatively.

People can make assumptions about me all they like because I know the truth and the people who matter, friends and family, know who I am. I could care less if people think I have an endless trust fund.

It wasn't meant to be create a big hoopla which is why I waited for everyone to cool down til I replied again. Back to drama free, comment free, high-end pick ups

Last edited:
See If you can try them on at a shop. If not, I would suggest to go a size smaller then your normal slp jeans size. I'm 30-31 in thier jeans. I think these fit a bit loose and 30 fit better imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom