Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Not a fan of shearlings but it looks OK styled here (I can get 50% off and still ain't touching it):

http://man.totokaelo.com/wings-and-horns/shearling-aviator-jacket/black/L1CCA5

Not a fan of shearlings but it looks OK styled here (I can get 50% off and still ain't touching it):

http://man.totokaelo.com/wings-and-horns/shearling-aviator-jacket/black/L1CCA5
i like the brown one
Get that assist from A. He be rockin all SLP these days.
nah he went off the deep end and is copping taxidermy pieces for his bachelor pad now. its like he don't eem know me no more

you used to call me...

you used to you used to

lol

it would be nice if someone here took one for the team and got a job at an SLP boutique.

glasses.gif
after reading what the guys do to for that sales rep discount lmao.

hmmmmm i could use a side gig

IIRC SLP associates only get maybe one
nah he went off the deep end and is copping taxidermy pieces for his bachelor pad now. its like he don't eem know me no more

you used to call me...

you used to you used to

What kind of fetish is dude into? Leather jackets to taxidermy?

Don't even want to know what comes next...

IIRC SLP associates only get maybe one
What kind of fetish is dude into? Leather jackets to taxidermy?

Don't even want to know what comes next...
rumour has it, olympic powerlifting

Looking to cop an all black GUCCI double G belt.

i should generally stay away from ebay when purchasing right?

I am not big on logos much anymore but I see sales associate with well fitting slim suits and a GG or LV logo belt and they look good. I think it can be pulled off. I think it just looks particularly bad when the clothes are sloppily put together, with nice tailored clothes, it looks good.

It's inherent that the kind of person who is usually attracted to something like a Gucci belt most likely has a closet full of True Religions, Burberry Nova Plaid dress shirts, and is saving up for a pair of Guissepes. They most likely own a Damier azur LV belt too.

In other words, they can't dress worth a damn.

Last edited:
It's inherent that the kind of person who is usually attracted to something like a Gucci belt most likely has a closet full of True Religions, Burberry Nova Plaid dress shirts, and is saving up for a pair of Guissepes. They most likely own a Damier azur LV belt too.

Hey!!!! I own many HE Logo Belts

lol flyknit always comes off arrogant :lol:

Maybe his whole agenda was to have it very close to actual line, but for the masses.

Maybe his whole agenda was to have it very close to actual line, but for the masses.

I'm not even sure why people complain tbh. The capsule is a one time thing and limited at that. Will hardly be seen everywhere. If you like,the mainline, enjoy it.

I'm not even sure why people complain tbh. The capsule is a one time thing and limited at that. Will hardly be seen everywhere. If you like,the mainline, enjoy it.

People are mad because they paid 8x of the price last couple seasons for something that basically look the same.

Back
Top Bottom