Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Where do you buy your FOG pieces from?
23! What's good homie?

I've actually gotten really lucky with both my hoodie purchases from local dudes I know who are into FOG. I got my black half zip, brand new, for $400, and the grey zip, almost brand new, for $420. I even insisted to pay the homie more for the brand new half zip cuz he could've gotten retail instantly anywhere else but he was good with it.

OH PS... Back to the Future says the Cubs take it in 2015! What do you think man!? My father in law is a huge Cubs fan and texted my lady with that info the other day.

This lady posted a bunch of stuff for the HM x Balmain

This stuff is gonna fly.

I'm good, man! Cubs, all day! I've been hearing it from people for years for being a Cubs fan but this is their year- Back to the Future called it!

I need some FOG pieces man. I'm liking their looks more and more but I've only seen like 2 tank tops at Barney's- sounds like you've got a nice setup. I'd be hesitant to buy off someone though since I have NO idea how their stuff fits.

Do you have any fit pics? That would be much appreciated!

Also, are you going to try to get the FOG sneakers? I want them based on what I've seen, I may need your help, bro

Really like this SL look. I personally can't layer like this though without looking like a football player.  Thats the one thing I hate about most of these looks, you need to be pretty skinny to look like the pic above. 

yea its true, ive come to realize long ago you gotta be tight muscle/ or lean if into high end looks

legit dont look same on big guys this is coming from a big guy

Last edited:
I'm good, man! Cubs, all day! I've been hearing it from people for years for being a Cubs fan but this is their year- Back to the Future called it!

I need some FOG pieces man. I'm liking their looks more and more but I've only seen like 2 tank tops at Barney's- sounds like you've got a nice setup. I'd be hesitant to buy off someone though since I have NO idea how their stuff fits.

Do you have any fit pics? That would be much appreciated!

Also, are you going to try to get the FOG sneakers? I want them based on what I've seen, I may need your help, bro
Yeah man, I know FOG catches a lot of heat for being overpriced, but I'm a fan. I can work on getting some fit pics together, but I don't currently have any (that I know of). But if I had to provide suggestions, if you're going for the look they have on the website, definitely buy tts. If you're going more fitted, than you can size down. I'm sure you already know this, but I really don't think FOG is going for a fitted look.

I actually do like the sneakers too! I'm just hesitant because I know the price tag will follow.

EDIT: Because of what @Al Audi just said. I think this is why I like FOG so much. Being a bigger/muscular dude.

Last edited:
Quote:
I actually like the FOG styles and those shoes I like after I saw more views.
I do sometimes wish I could pull off some of those SLP layered looks. I could do the denim all day, but the tops... The pains of being a bigger dude.

Last edited:
Can't believe they are releasing a tee with the Balmain logo on it, probably their big seller and they're gon' let H&M take those sales away.

brianmendoza brianmendoza appreciate the info! Repped, man. I'll probably go true to size. If you're gonna do it, do it right. I'll look to buy somewhere I can either try on pieces or return. I'm new to the aesthetic- still figuring out if it's for me. I definitely like it on others and Jerry Lorenzo pulls the look off effortlessly.

I'm hoping the shoes aren't THAT high. I doubt it though, unfortunately.

And yeah rfx45 rfx45 , I saw the Balmain HM logo hoody and tee and thought the same thing. I don't know what they think they're doing. I'll be trying to buy some of it though

Balmain h&m looking really nice. Would like a few pieces and I'm sure SF will get the whole collection. Issue is putting in the work for them.

Funny thing is all my life I was skinny, in high school I was 5-7 125 pounds. Back then being skinny wasn't always a good thing. Got into college and got into weight lifting. Peaked at 150 very lean. Been lifting ever since and now looking to get back to just being lean. Almost 33 now and it's hard to just stay lean. Been trying to dump the muscle mass but it's much harder now.

I'm surprised Balmian would sell their logo shirts and hoodies but it could also mark a shift in the creative direction of the brand and this could simply be Balmian cashing out one final time.

I'm surprised Balmian would sell their logo shirts and hoodies but it could also mark a shift in the creative direction of the brand and this could simply be Balmian cashing out one final time.
im surprised too.. i feel the logos and branding cheapens it 
mean.gif
 just looks tacky...

beautiful things dont ask for attention  
nthat.gif

Dat balmainXHm collab mite sell out first day mainly because of resellers they are kinda messing it up for the shoegame as well because they are so thirsty to flip quickstrike items. Why would i pay over retail when i can just catch balmain on sale or jus buy it at rerail at a high end store? I went on ebay and people still trying to get those margielaxhm sneakers $200-300 over retail [emoji]128514[/emoji] and you can catch regular margielas on sale -$150-300.

Can't believe they are releasing a tee with the Balmain logo on it, probably their big seller and they're gon' let H&M take those sales away.

i agree with both these statements

FLYKNIT do you mean like a revamp?

I know right? They should have saved those horrible #balmain army and do you speak Balmain shirts for the colab. Much more at home in H&M then Balmain main line.

i agree with both these statements

FLYKNIT do you mean like a revamp?

I mean like maybe they want to shift away from conspicuously "Balmain" pieces (bikers, logo tees & sweaters) and move to something different.

This H&M collab is almost akin to Bathing Ape pumping out all those fake camo sweaters right alongside their authentic pieces at the height of that phase. They did a smart, albeit unethical, thing and cashed out. Balmain is most likely doing the same, though instead of manufacturing fakes (and selling them as such), they just move it through H&M.

Back
Top Bottom