Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I love these things so many graphic artist doing them now

Finally pulled the trigger on a pair of balmain biker jeans from SSense. Copped the black distressed pair and for a pretty good price. Also bought a pair of the acne blue washed max prince. Can't wait for them to come in!

Kev,
Just ordered the camo shark hoodie the other day..  I see the recommendation to size up for Bape..  I bought my normal size.  What do  you think?  For reference I wear a M in John Elliot Hoodies..

You're fine

You're fine
Thanks man..  Should be here in a few days..  

Finally pulled the trigger on a pair of balmain biker jeans from SSense. Copped the black distressed pair and for a pretty good price. Also bought a pair of the acne blue washed max prince. Can't wait for them to come in!
I got a pair on black friday when it was just 30% off..  I wish I could have got them for what you paid but my size sold out pretty quick.  So i won't complain.. Excellent price though..  And you'll love them..  The quality of the denim and the wash is A1..

Kev,
Just ordered the camo shark hoodie the other day..  I see the recommendation to size up for Bape..  I bought my normal size.  What do  you think?  For reference I wear a M in John Elliot Hoodies..

I think you are fine, I went true size on the hoodie too, I only size up on their Tshirt. I'm also size M in JE hoodie and size M in Bape Hoodie.

Kev,

I sizeup for my bape hoodies. The first one I got in my normal size (medium) is pretty small so after that I always bought a size up and they fit much better

Thanks man..  Should be here in a few days..  

I got a pair on black friday when it was just 30% off..  I wish I could have got them for what you paid but my size sold out pretty quick.  So i won't complain.. Excellent price though..  And you'll love them..  The quality of the denim and the wash is A1..
Thanks. I can't wait for them to come in. I wear a lot of black during the winter so these jeans will be in the daily rotation. 

How do you guys size up on Balmain jeans?

Ironically the general consensus is to size down, Size down 1-2 sizes from your usual size, depending on the cut of the denim and your desired fit. :smile:

On that note I just picked these up in the ssense sale.. 40% off I can't complain.

I actually sized down 1 size from my usual Balmain size, which is a 29 to a size 28, I'll let everyone know how I get on and I'll up some pictures when they come in. :smile:

If all goes well I'm going to order the lightly waxed slim black balmain bikers in a 28 also..

Last edited:
What you guys think about Kanye winning?

I know some dude on that list is like "that's bs"

Last edited:
Ye winning is s complete joke and a result of his cult following. He's the biggest influencer in fashion but most stylish??? Members in here put together better looks... And I like Kanye, I'm just being honest.

And Mike, everything is looking good there! You already know I love the Acne coat. I wear mine often and that SL shirt was a good buy for sure! What brand is the bomber?... Nice versatility with the SL creepers too. I don't see those too often. Don't know if I can pull them off but i respect the look.

Back
Top Bottom