Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

:tongue:

Last edited:
Sent the SLP's back, I don't really think the 33 will solve the thunder thigh sizing problem. My quest for a pair of light blue distressed denim continues. I went to buy the Amiri mx2 but can only find the darker mx1 for sale right now. I really do love black denim but I have a Hyundi worth of black/grey jeans already so trying to branch out.

Jack, maybe see if you can locate a pair of used SLP denim form previous season? All the destroyed pair from 2013 are nice and reissue from ss15 aren't bad neither.

those baggy YSL's got me worried that the'yre trying to bring the baggy look back...

Women already rockin bell bottoms again 
mean.gif

Say it aint  so! 

those baggy YSL's got me worried that the'yre trying to bring the baggy look back...

Women already rockin bell bottoms again 
mean.gif

Say it aint  so! 
Im already working in some wide leg dress pants with a lot of outfits.  Its a nice change up from skin tight stuff.  The pants are all cropped though, I am not about covering up my shoes

That TRex bomber is nice but the $6k price tag though. :smh:

All of the cool jackets this season are all priced like that which is a bummer. Even on sale they won't be anywhere near affordable for most. Wish they had normal priced ones too, maybe with less work on them

Last edited:
Does anyone know what happens with the sale items on SSENSE after the sale? Is it the final markdowns or could there be more? I'm trying to buy a shirt and I don't know if I should buy it before the sale ends.

Back
Top Bottom