Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

That jacket is something fierce.

It seriously blew my mind.

Is it leather?

preciate it Tdot. im lookin for the horseman tees too. i got lucky and got the blue and orange rugbies on sale. crazy gucci polo btw. i might need that...

5tan yes sir its leather...

*EDIT*
oh yeah, the "ysl "/"burberry" kids are cool. they doin them. they just dont have any swagger. like any whatsoever at all ever in lifeever...

Some of you seem real mad at them young dudes getting real fresh. My crew was not like that until college. Let them be and stop hating.

Originally Posted by Young Easy

preciate it Tdot. im lookin for the horseman tees too. i got lucky and got the blue and orange rugbies on sale. crazy gucci polo btw. i might need that...

5tan yes sir its leather...

*EDIT*
oh yeah, the "ysl "/"burberry" kids are cool. they doin them. they just dont have any swagger. like any whatsoever at all ever in life ever...

roll.gif
roll.gif

878bhxw.jpg

6styjk7.jpg

RL Purple Label moleskin waterproof bomber with metal clasp enclosures

my dude is trying to slang to me. thinking about copping.

dsc00273jj6.jpg

yeah this iis the only pic i could find
ohwell.gif
, I noticed though the stuff fits kinda big. Thats a small but it fits somehwere in between a M and L

Originally Posted by sole on ice

878bhxw.jpg

6styjk7.jpg

RL Purple Label moleskin waterproof bomber with metal clasp enclosures

my dude is trying to slang to me. thinking about copping.

I already told you to get it.....your a fool.

Props to the thread starter.

Other than that, I came in here expecting fly @%#% and saw a LOT of clown @%#%.

Dudes rocking Burberry shirts and Gucci hats are clearly trying too hard and doing it for all the wrong reasons.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

YOUNG EASY- Maybe I need a very late post, but horseman tee's?? I only know of the rugbies.
there were some tees that dropped just like the rugbies. i wanna say too. i know one of them was white and it had the 5 polo players on the frontof it. its crazy...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this whole thread

so who's gonna be the first one to get a full-body gucci print tattoo?

and the kid from the bronx bragging about how that's "how they do it," etc....not to sound like an arrogant prick, but you do know that the kidswho actually HAVE money, who go to collegiate, buckley, etc. would never wear that trash and would laugh in the face of anyone who does? come on dude.you're making a fool of yourself.

lets be serious no one from either of those schools is laughing in the face of anyone from the bronx, they'd have panic attacks driving down Fordham Rd.With that being said theres nothing wrong with wearing any of them brands for any reason but them kids just dont look fly doing. I ain't even the hatingtype, but wheres ya'll swag at? the name alone don't make your outfit hot, like I'm seeing Lv budgets and the gap style

Until someone can thoroughly explain the difference between a $200 Gucci belt

and a $14 belt from T.J Maxx, it doesn't look like i'll be contributing
ohwell.gif

props to those who posted though

Yeah, that purple label jacket is lookin real nice.

I can easily see myself rockin something like that

Originally Posted by 18th letter

ohwell.gif

a Gucci one will get attention....the other wont.....if thats what your going for

Originally Posted by Kingtre

ohwell.gif

a Gucci one will get attention....the other wont.....if thats what your going for
A Gucci one, believe it or not, will have far better quality and use of better materials. I used buy those Kenneth Cole, Calvin Klein and Polo beltsfrom TJ Maxx, Marshall's, etc... and they have a different feel to it. The quality sucks and doesn't last that long, put a little pressure on it andyou lose it's shape. Gucci/Prada/Designer belts are far better quality and will last longer. It's true though that you pay plenty for the name anddesign. If this was bought without any brand name, it'll probably cost around $40-$50 or less and still provide the same quality. With the brand namestamped on it and the design they apply to it, consumers will be paying 300%-500% of the manufacturer's price. These belts aren't made by Guccithemselves, just like every item they sell like suits and dress shoes, it is outsourced to another company then put their name on it.

lets be serious no one from either of those schools is laughing in the face of anyone from the bronx, they'd have panic attacks driving down Fordham Rd.

True, but with reason, and that's irrelevant.

actually those kids do wear it except they do it differently

No, they don't. I have tons of friends and family there. They wear Polo, Brooks Brothers, J. Crew, etc. and for jackets it's usually a moreoutdoors/athletic brand like The North Face, Mountain Hardwear, Arc'teryx, Marmot, etc. They're not trying to "stunt" or "floss,"there's no need.

A Yves St. Laurent T-Shirt, for example, while almost an oxymoron in and of itself (high fashion is not a $150 white T-Shirt with an ugly black logoscreenprinted on it), is not something you'll find in 99% of those kids' closets.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Kingtre

ohwell.gif

A Gucci one, believe it or not, will have far better quality and use of better materials. I used buy those Kenneth Cole, Calvin Klein and Polo belts from TJ Maxx, Marshall's, etc... and they have a different feel to it. The quality sucks and doesn't last that long, put a little pressure on it and you lose it's shape. Gucci/Prada/Designer belts are far better quality and will last longer. It's true though that you pay plenty for the name and design. If this was bought without any brand name, it'll probably cost around $40-$50 or less and still provide the same quality. With the brand name stamped on it and the design they apply to it, consumers will be paying 300%-500% of the manufacturer's price. These belts aren't made by Gucci themselves, just like every item they sell like suits and dress shoes, it is outsourced to another company then put their name on it.

^ I think its a culmination of the 2 but a big setback is you'll let your "beater" belt show more wear/tear before you replace it. if mygucci/versaci/Lv belt was it would be on ebay early.

Back
Top Bottom