Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

IMG_7858.JPG

Seen these in barneys these other day, they go hard

Virgil does not sound the way i thought he was going to sound.. idk what i was expecting but good to finally put a voice to the face

cool video but i hope to god, bell bottoms dont come back lol

Last edited:
Just got in the forest green teddy! My grail and can't believe I got it for a good price. Only wished it came with the dust bag and hangers.

Always paranoid when I buy after maker. Can someone help with a legit check!

Attachments

• IMG_3220.JPG
    IMG_3220.JPG
    218.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3221.JPG
    IMG_3221.JPG
    224.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3223.JPG
    IMG_3223.JPG
    245 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3222.JPG
    IMG_3222.JPG
    733.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3224.JPG
    IMG_3224.JPG
    269.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3225.JPG
    IMG_3225.JPG
    346.1 KB · Views: 20
I just got an email on a FUBU x Ebbets collab that just released at Footaction and damn it brought memories way back when those FB and FUBU Sports tees were the crazy expensive for a t-shirt, I think they retailed around $68-$78.

Now it's Gucci tees at $450, Balmain and SLP at $350 and all of a sudden the FUBU price doesn't seem so bad :lol: I know they aren't high-end but damn those were super expensive back.

Sorry, just got me reminiscing.

fubu-nsync.jpg

I just got an email on a FUBU x Ebbets collab that just released at Footaction and damn it brought memories way back when those FB and FUBU Sports tees were the crazy expensive for a t-shirt, I think they retailed around $68-$78.

Now it's Gucci tees at $450, Balmain and SLP at $350 and all of a sudden the FUBU price doesn't seem so bad :lol: I know they aren't high-end but damn those were super expensive back.

Sorry, just got me reminiscing.

fubu-nsync.jpg

lmfao Yeah I remember that. I remember wearing jnco's and my mother *****ing they were 50 bucks. Now I wear jeans that costs 800+. lol

hello everyone!

I asked meth about combining the thread and there is no way to do it but he suggest just making a new combined thread. Outside of the pics and sizing, I can't think of any reason why not? I'll just link the original threads in the first page and chances are people will ask about sizing rather than search back anyways :lol:

So let me know what you guys think or if there any reason I am missing by just creating a new thread.

so are the fake logo Gucci tees really just sells out instantly and wait time for pre-orders could ship by middle of next year?

Anyone here familiar with Amiri and John Elliott jeans. Im thinking on splurging on a pair of Amiri and i am not too sure on which jeans i should get and I am iffy on sz. Im a 33 in john Elliott but i have to wear a belt.
Im leaning towards the first pair.

Back
Top Bottom