Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Pharrell with the "Custom made M-65 Royal Jacket by Louis Vuitton(1 0f 1)"

cimg2904.JPG

8c3150ecb528b53277fac7a0ff3da542b6d64fc.pjpg
Hit up the LV store and fell into the hype.
happy.gif
It fits ALOT ofthings too, Plus the breezys thought it was cute...so how can I complain?

who wouldve thought this lv coin purse would catch on to alot of dudes. Been rocking mine since last yr, i still love it. Might have to switch to the Damiercanvas one. breezies love it

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

8c3150ecb528b53277fac7a0ff3da542b6d64fc.pjpg
Hit up the LV store and fell into the hype.
happy.gif
It fits ALOT of things too, Plus the breezys thought it was cute...so how can I complain?
the more and more i see those LV coin bag the more and more i like them.

I would've copped the Damier joint, but I could only find the light one. I couldn't find the darker.
Jordan23mj45
how is it holding up? I'd imagine the gold enamel will fade.

well mines is still as if i got it yesterday. Maybe a few scratches on the keychain. but not really noticable.

30cqhbp.jpg

2gshic7.jpg

up for sale if anyone is interested,

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

well mines is still as if i got it yesterday. Maybe a few scratches on the keychain. but not really noticable.

30cqhbp.jpg

2gshic7.jpg

up for sale if anyone is interested,
Break the chain off...LV replaces it for FREE....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

^^ u serious? I really never read up on their policy. if so
smokin.gif
Yup, The lady told me if the chain breaks off, I can take it to any LV flagship store, and they'll replace it for free.

I guess I should post it here too.

To those who wants to purchase some Paul Smith messenger bag or wallets, Jomashop.com has a great sale on them. 70% on most, if not all of them. But not onlythat, use the code Handbags08 and you get an extra 30% off. I just purchased a messenger bag and card case which retailed for $785 total for both but I onlypaid $165 for both, free shipping on $150+ order too.

Their bag selection is limited but they have plenty of different wallets. ENJOY!

This the pic of the bag and card case I ordered.
jomashop_1986_77604052
jomashop_1986_77841768

jomashop_1986_80383760

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

Does anyone know if an iPhone (perhaps an iPod) fits inside the LV coin pouch?
nah...maybe an Ipod shuffle
laugh.gif
LV makes an IPod Case...check itout

Originally Posted by RFX45

I guess I should post it here too.

To those who wants to purchase some Paul Smith messenger bag or wallets, Jomashop.com has a great sale on them. 70% on most, if not all of them. But not only that, use the code Handbags08 and you get an extra 30% off. I just purchased a messenger bag and card case which retailed for $785 total for both but I only paid $165 for both, free shipping on $150+ order too.

Their bag selection is limited but they have plenty of different wallets. ENJOY!

This the pic of the bag and card case I ordered.
jomashop_1986_77604052
jomashop_1986_77841768

jomashop_1986_80383760
good lookin out man

The coin case is pretty durable, I keep mine back pocket and had it for a while now, still looks pretty brand new, regardless of sitting on it etc..

Does anyone know if an iPhone (perhaps an iPod) fits inside the LV coin pouch?
LV makes a iPhone case..
go to louisvuitton.com.. then store... then mens small leather accessories

I will forever hate Marc Jaccobs for the monogram.
You guys dig it, that's fine, no knock.
But for me, I cannot get down with it.
And, I feel its gotten like Nike/Jordan and patent leather....give it a break, don't gotta put it on every damn thing.

Back
Top Bottom