Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

These spring Balmain cargos are gonna be needed [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Edit: I really posted 3 times in a row? Log off Al.:smh:

Last edited:
Vancouver, but I would assume the sale is at all locations. Probably all gone by now though - Vancouver was picked dry.

Does bape clothing fit small?

You def gotta size up on Bape

Btw anyone in here like or wear Bape?

My sister went to NYC again yesterday and she said dudes were in Bape all over the streets. I saw that my last time in NYC but I was at a Travis Scott show, so that wasn't a shock. I miss NYC [emoji]128534[/emoji]

Last time I was in NY I saw it quite a bit and I've actually noticed it being worn more here in Chicago too. I was Christmas shopping and at one moment there were at least 10 people [they weren't together] in Bape within eyeshot. Felt like it was 2006-07 again for a second.

I've always wanted Bape pieces back since the early 2000's but never copped. Now, I still like the OG shark hoodies and a couple sneakers, won't go out of my way to buy though.

Nice, Kev! I like the hoodies under bikers like that... I've seen them look nice under overcoats as well.

You def gotta size up on Bape

Btw anyone in here like or wear Bape?

My sister went to NYC again yesterday and she said dudes were in Bape all over the streets. I saw that my last time in NYC but I was at a Travis Scott show, so that wasn't a shock. I miss NYC [emoji]128534[/emoji]
I been rocking bape since middle school and im now in college still wearing it lol.

But yea bape is definitely popular again especially in NY. 

Is the Balmain website due a January sale or is that unlikely.. I found some denim I've wanted for a little while.

Last edited:
I got a rocker T

Well a rocker T that represents me, I'm not a culture vulture.

No iron maiden/nirvana over here b
Did you get this shirt from vintage bleach? If so, what size did you get? I was thinking about buying a shirt from them but I was wondering about the fit. It the shirt a slimmer fit? From the pics they look very boxy. 

Did you get this shirt from vintage bleach? If so, what size did you get? I was thinking about buying a shirt from them but I was wondering about the fit. It the shirt a slimmer fit? From the pics they look very boxy. 

I'll let you know. I didn't want slim fit anyways if it is. That's not Ye approved. :tongue:

Kev, dope as usual.

I just want a few pieces.....that's one of them

Lounging

Just saw this on my feed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom