Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

No problem man, and those boots do fit your outfit and style of dress, works on you

Dope shirt Kev! I wish it looked like the one on the site, but I love the concept anyways!

Thanks Echau, Arian. I don't like them in the beginning neither but saw a photo of Lanny rocking it and changed my mind lol, fell in love after trying it on.

never liked a lot of the tr , robin , antik , rock and republic wave but tr had a jimi hendrix denim jacket i tried hard to find a few years ago 

dope fit

didnt know robin was high end...saw some jeans they make thats dope most of that ish trash tho ..and after hearing why the maker made them made me not look at them anymore

dope fit

didnt know robin was high end...saw some jeans they make thats dope most of that ish trash tho ..and after hearing why the maker made them made me not look at them anymore
yea it's high end

is this legitimate? not an area i know much about but seller claims its real and genuine alligator, I hard a hard time believing him because the price is relatively low. thanks in advance for the help!

Last edited:
Posted this in high end shoe as well but was going to try to help the NT fam flourish and a kid snatched a pair of SLP Skate Slip Ons that were star covered in a 44 for $135 CAD (107 USD). Has them up on grailed now for 300 usd
mean.gif
. I messaged him to troll asking if he bought them from the exact location we were at and he responded ya. Can't hate on him I guess for trying a thing. These...

Back
Top Bottom