Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

These lv fragment tees are dope

They fit to baggy compared to my Pierre balmain ones. I think their dope jeans but I can' get two pairs of YSL for them

Last edited:
[ATTACHMNT=10190]IMGhttpi58.tinypic.com2niv7gj.jpgIMG (344k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Got this amiri trucker in large u guys think I should size down or is fit good feedback appreciated

Stay.

Would be insanely tight if you size down. Arms already protruding hella far from the natural shoulder line.

Hey all!

I have three pairs of the pre-Wang Balenciaga Arenas and I noticed that the top lace loops tend to get really flimsy after much use, to the point where a very used pair i sold to a homie had one of the loops actually break.

Is this normal? i would pull on tight and double lace. I was under the impression that such was not supposed to happen to designer shoes. Anyone else have similar experiences with arenas? 

Anyone have amiri mx1 and if so do they fit crazy tight ...I usually size up and then have them tailored/taken in at the waist but because of the nature of these I didn't do that and went true ...they aren't uncomfortable or anything because they are super stretch but just not sure because I have never had jeans this tight

Back
Top Bottom