Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

lol yea im askin for da size i wouldn't dare post that type of malarkey in here. But is it just me or shouldn't the leather inside be more bumpy? It is pre-owned so I don't know how that changes, does it smooth out? But yea I came to the conclusion its bang bang lol thanks for all the help guys I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by illmatic82

But is it just me or shouldn't the leather inside be more bumpy?
inside is smooth on em

Wrong, inside is smooth on the initials belt, the Inventeur model has Taiga leather inside being reversible. I can post some pics. And about the envelope, always thought I will see it with fakes, never seen it come from Vuitton's store.

ImSooHollywood, I have an Inventeur but it is kinda big ( 110 ), I still have the Initials which is smaller ( 95 ) if you want it, since it doesen't fit me anymore
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

I've never had or heard of anyone having much luck at Gucci outlets. Most things are ehh
grin.gif

I could believe that but still where are they??? Google isn't being too fiendly this morning

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I've never had or heard of anyone having much luck at Gucci outlets. Most things are ehh
grin.gif
I could believe that but still where are they??? Google isn't being too fiendly this morning
I know there are more but I found these. There is a temporary one in Queenstown, MD that only has women's things and some really old men's shoes
[table][tr][td]Gucci[/td][td]Desert Hills Premium Outlets[/td][td]Cabazon, CA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gucci[/td][td]Prime Outlets St. Augustine[/td][td]St. Augustine, FL[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gucci[/td][td]St. Augustine Premium Outlets[/td][td]St Augustine, FL[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gucci[/td][td]Woodbury Common Premium Outlets[/td][td]Central Valley, NY[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gucci[/td][td]Prime Outlets at San Marcos[/td][td]San Marcos, TX[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by bert739

Anyone selling a pair of Louis Vitton Bindis or know where I can get a pair.

You wouldnt get annoyed with that dangling bead hitting your forehead? Shades are DOPE but that bead kills them imo.
Louis-Vuitton-Bindi-Sunglasses-1.jpg

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Just curious are there any Gucci outlets in the midwest
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Also why does LV cost considerably more than Gucci?
Actually that's a good question, someone tried to tell me back in the day that the cost of materials were more since LV is a French brand opposed to Gucci being Italian not actually how true that is. Went on to say that LV didn't use real leather because slaughtering cows just for fashion wasn't profitable and they've carried on that tradition now. Personally I think that's a little far fetch as most things from LV are now made in Italy
laugh.gif
 Production wise LV doesn't make as many articles as Gucci and in the fashion world that equals higher prices, and the simple fact LV never has sales seems to increase that point, they're not looking to draw the bargain couture shopper, same as Hermes

grin.gif

I always have good luck at gucci outlet. Not on shoes, but clothing I always find something I like. Alot of time the SA will keep the nicer pieces in the back for their regular clients, so ask to see stuff from the back if they are willing to bring em out. Alot of the seasonal stuff that doesn't sell at the boutiques end up at the outlets. Shoes not so much.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

You wouldnt get annoyed with that dangling bead hitting your forehead? Shades are DOPE but that bead kills them imo.

nah I had a pair in the past and stepped on them but the crystal in the middle never bothered me.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by jmo1200

I'm liking the iPad cases, the retail isn't that bad either...
Definitely not bad when compared to the 3G/s case that is $250. Sub $400 for that is not bad by any means imo.

Do the Gucci outlets carry any decent belts?im thinking bout taking the 2 hour drive to the nearest one to actually see some legit ones, other than searching ebay for one cheaper than retail...its like trying to find a needle in a haystack to find an authentic one...

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Do the Gucci outlets carry any decent belts?im thinking bout taking the 2 hour drive to the nearest one to actually see some legit ones, other than searching ebay for one cheaper than retail...its like trying to find a needle in a haystack to find an authentic one...

not too sure about the selection at putlets, but the gucci stores will be having their sales in about a month, so you could save money there

Back
Top Bottom