Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is for the fall season, I think we still have a few months of waiting. Better start saving up. hehe. AM23, if it's not much trouble, could you PS theone you made to have white and black midsole and cap-toe?

Update: Just called the LV here in CA and asked and I was told that the sample is available for viewing at the store but it will most likely release aroundwinter even though it is a fall item.

Originally Posted by RFX45

If it is for the fall season, I think we still have a few months of waiting. Better start saving up. hehe. AM23, if it's not much trouble, could you PS the one you made to have white and black midsole and cap-toe?

Update: Just called the LV here in CA and asked and I was told that the sample is available for viewing at the store but it will most likely release around winter even though it is a fall item.

I really need a better picture, I couldn't make a black one because the background on the only picture I have on my computer is black. If anyone has abigger picture, that would be great.

Here's white though, like I said, I need a better quality picture
eyes.gif

Thanks for the help guys, but I need a size 7.5/8 in A-Cups. Barneys just canceled my navy A-cups. whack.

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

Thanks for the help guys, but I need a size 7.5/8 in A-Cups. Barneys just canceled my navy A-cups. whack.

they did?
eek.gif

I ordered my size 9 yesterday and its still processing
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

they did?
eek.gif

ohwell.gif

Yup. I ordered them on 5/28 and i get the e-mail from Barneys today. So whack...
mad.gif

they did?
eek.gif

ohwell.gif

Yup. I ordered them on 5/28 and i get the e-mail from Barneys today. So whack...
mad.gif

That's wack..i called them up yesterday because i didn't wanna wait till june 10th to get them..and they told me i cant pick them up instore eventhough i ordered from barneys new york..hit me wit the "your gonna have to cancel your order and theres a 20$ dollar fee for that" i hope they dontcancel my order..i was plannin on flippin those for 300

Alright members you gotta help me direct to find that shoe one shoe I want to discover and get,

Okay more like a luxury leather boot bit with a Air Jordan XX type strap in the middle of the shoe,shiny leathery glossy kinda strap if there is.....

I KNOW there has to be a certain shoe just like that,

IF you can really help me out on this

^

they also come in black and white (cant find pics) and brown -
8521-344758-p.jpg

but i think the navy is def. the freshest.

they did?
eek.gif

ohwell.gif

mad.gif

That's wack..i called them up yesterday because i didn't wanna wait till june 10th to get them..and they told me i cant pick them up instore even though i ordered from barneys new york..hit me wit the "your gonna have to cancel your order and theres a 20$ dollar fee for that" i hope they dont cancel my order..i was plannin on flippin those for 300

Blah..they cancelled my order..

If it is for the fall season, I think we still have a few months of waiting. Better start saving up. hehe. AM23, if it's not much trouble, could you PS the one you made to have white and black midsole and cap-toe?

Update: Just called the LV here in CA and asked and I was told that the sample is available for viewing at the store but it will most likely release around winter even though it is a fall item.

see thats the only thing i hate about this "high end" stuff - none of these associates say the same thing...i can go in the same store and talkto 3 diff SAs and they will say 3 diff things...we need release dates like jordan
laugh.gif
let me mark my calendar and get to my mall early that morn with my $600 in hand - i dont like this guessing game nonsense-
anyways somebody whois usually in the know is who i deal with at LV- i'll check them 2day or 2morro and try and get the real and prob even put my $ up for them now- but lasti checked which was i think thur or fri an SA said they are in the catalog as a fall release and those usually start dropping in June- we'll see i guess
nerd.gif

Scooped these up off Bluefly for after summer since I got a good deal, good looks to whoever posted the sale.

Thanks for the PS AM23, it looks real good with white midsole. Also, here's a better pic of the shoe with a white background if you want to play aroundwith it a bit.

Kingtre, keep us updated. Worst comes to worst though, it comes out during the winter, I'm still hoping it comes out in June or July though since therereally hasn't been any shoe I've been interested in for a while.

Thanks for the PS AM23, it looks real good with white midsole. Also, here's a better pic of the shoe with a white background if you want to play around with it a bit.

Kingtre, keep us updated. Worst comes to worst though, it comes out during the winter, I'm still hoping it comes out in June or July though since there really hasn't been any shoe I've been interested in for a while.

yea i'm nervous about the midsole/rubber color....on those they went light gum...on the lighter daimer they went with dark brown...now with acharcoal/black daimer you would expect black or at most charcoal...but the way they been going who knows
nerd.gif

but i'll update this when i go...tryna make it 2day if not def 2morro

Nope. no difference between instore/online. And when i went to the LV store in Chevy Chase on saturday the girl who worked there said the chucks should dropthis month. But sadly there were no pics

^^^ Those are the Gucci hi's right?

Nice pick-up Blazin, I need another all black acups as a back-up.

Damn, I really hope I get this new job I'm applying for, cause I got no idea where the money will be comming from to cop those damier chucks, among otherthings....

^^^ Those are the Gucci hi's right?

Nice pick-up Blazin, I need another all black acups as a back-up.
Thanks. Yeah I figured they'd be good for winter time to wear a lot. Also i've been meaning to ask you a question as a you are a watchconnesiur (sp), what do you think about Longines watches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom