Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Buscemi 100mm in today. Overall very happy with the quality.  The locking mechanism on the tongue scares me though, doesn't seem very durable and bound to break at some point.

Normally I like Buscemi's, but the Swarovski's are hot trash. 

I'm on the fence I am a sucker for the bling but not a fan of the 125mm like 100mm betterhttp://ullushop.com/snapon/?device=iphone_5/5s&material=grain&color=blue_steel

Can anyone link me on white gum lows? Or mids if avail? Also.. When are those gray suede futures coming out!?!?

have a connect in EU holding onto my size
That's wassup
http://www.depop.com/en-gb/randeejr/balenciaga-pleated-mint-lows-from

Found these mint pleated lows on here anyone ever use this site for a transaction? Person to person with PayPal, Is it safe?

What is size 39eu? Do they run tts?

I wear a us8 in chucks and dunk SB would they fit me?

any help, insight would be greatly appreciated

Thank you.

Check page 942 of this thread...someone picked up a pair and it looks like the same pics

Reading is fundamental...And it wasn't about the difference of 10cent either just needed to know to convert but I'm good thanks anyway

Last edited:
That's wassup
Check page 942 of this thread...someone picked up a pair and it looks like the same pics

Thanks didn't say sold on the listing. I see and commented the pick up on page 942, :smh: Repped, didn't even notice that they are the same pair lol

Last edited:
I haven't been paying as close attention to it as I should be, but if anyone has info on a potential b/w Qasa preorder spot please let me know, I can't miss out on those for retail again.

I haven't been paying as close attention to it as I should be, but if anyone has info on a potential b/w Qasa preorder spot please let me know, I can't miss out on those for retail again.
What size are you? I have a US 12 triple black I'm trying to get rid of. 

What size are you? I have a US 12 triple black I'm trying to get rid of. 
I'm an 8.5 unfortunately, but I appreciate the offer. If I don't find the triple blacks in that price range I'm looking forward to the new black/whites (OG colorway) coming out within the next couple months.

Recommendations on black boot?

I'm interested in basically all options. Chelsea, jodphur, combat, side zip, etc. Price range $400-900.

Just picked up my red red futures from FedEx. Cant wait to check them out!. @ work now but will post pics.. hopefully mine aren't all creased up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom