Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone have input on these 4 different colors of the Rick Owens Tech Runner?  I am about to buy all four because I cannot make up my damn mind.. Pick one
Definitely not the second pair.. ugly IMO. I'd go with the all black or the all white.

2150 USD

Hit my inbox if you're that thirsty

Want em, but not for 2150.

EDIT: Saw the all-yellow pair for pre-order is up on CL

http://us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/shop/men/louis-veau-velours-340469.html

Last edited:
Would anybody trust anybody on eBay selling balenciagas?

Like even if they selling for above market retail they could send fakes?

I mean I bet people biluy yeezy for high $ and get fakes,

Anyways is there any deals for belenciagas arena? They have it for retail my size blacks and red,

Is the suede editions worth it? Compared to leather versions

Thinking of coping black pair,and red, maybe the navy pair also, sadly they said they have no more white pairs :/

Should I just buy them retail at the store, I really want to double up on black ones to rock n stock it worth it?
If no then I'm Planning on getting black,reds,navy ones in 1 buy, call me crazy but yeah haha just wish they had white pair,

Your guys thoughts?

Last edited:
If you are cool with copping in stores from a trusted seller, I would do that rather than risk something on the bay.

That being said, I copped my red arenas from someone online (after verifying with friends who have more expertise first).

Quick question guys. For Christian louboutins, would a 40.5 EU fit a size 9 US? I know they run big. Thanks
Sizing is all over the place for Louboutins, depending on the season and materials.  I'm usually a 10.5 US.  The first couple of seasons ran big and I could fit a 42.5 comfortably.  The crosta spikes from a couple seasons ago ran really small and a 44 hurt my toes. This past F/W season seemed to fit true to size, and 43.5 fits perfect.

Quick question guys. For Christian louboutins, would a 40.5 EU fit a size 9 US? I know they run big. Thanks
in my experience cl runs pretty true to size, I am 9 and 42 I cl'....could prolly squeeze into a 41.5 but a 40.5 is going to be really tight

dude is asking 400, i offered 380, but is it worth getting?

also, has anybody got them pre owned? or did anybody buy them retail store prices?

Patrick Mohr x K1X Mk5 vs Balenciaga Arena . . . Which one are you guys going with?
Mohrs bro!!! Everybody doesn't have mohrs. Everybody has a pair of balenciagas. I have both but the details on the mohrs are fire. Dope pic 

He told me now he's "making room" and he has doubles of balenciagas 0_o

soo i looked carefully on the tongue the numbers match's on reciept
34176wad40
and on reciept it says

on first pic the sticker to left where it says retail $575
it says

34176 wad40

Last edited:
My  blk pair in my suitcase already packed I would get them out but they already in the car. Idk bro thats stupid of him to sat making room and has doubles. And this pair is only tried on. Idk man. 

My  blk pair in my suitcase already packed I would get them out but they already in the car. Idk bro thats stupid of him to sat making room and has doubles. And this pair is only tried on. Idk man. 
i edited my last post, the shoes on tongue, sticker on box and reciepts match up,

i never seen any fakes with reciepts tho, 

like yeezy 2 people have fake nike reciepts

soo i looked carefully on the tongue the numbers match's on reciept
34176wad40
and on reciept it says

on first pic the sticker to left where it says retail $575
it says

34176 wad40

I noticed that The number on top of the box tag shouldn't have spacings, at least not on mine. Checked 5 pairs

stitching look a little off.

all my pairs have made in italy under balenciaga instead of "paris" on the insole

I think they are very likely to be fake imo.

Last edited:
I noticed that The number on top of the box tag shouldn't have spacings, at least not on mine. Checked 5 pairs

stitching look a little off.

all my pairs have made in italy under balenciaga instead of "paris" on the insole

I think they are very likely to be fake imo.
very wierd cause this guy has the paris logo

at the 4 minute mark

on comparison video

says paris but fonts are way different 

at 4:45 mark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom