Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not gonna lie retro i thought that too for a second when i seen on your IG

imgoingplaces whats looks off to you? maybe its the camera/picture but materials and color look a lil off
i feel like the pleat overlays a little more on mine but i have the model with the pebbled leather so maybe its just different

I'm certain they are legit. Homie copped 2 pairs back on RD. Got him to sell me 1 :smile: keep in mind I'm using cam phone and poor lighting

I'm certain they are legit. Homie copped 2 pairs back on RD. Got him to sell me 1
smile.gif
keep in mind I'm using cam phone and poor lighting
Yeah there ain't nothing wrong with these Pleated's. China ain't THAT good yet. Don't think they'll ever be either, considering high end is a small *** market. 

Hey my dudes... Considering selling my pair of VNDS Violet Pleateds sz42:

Anyone who owns a pair of Balenciaga sneakers know how barely these soles are worn:

Lemme know fam. I'm only really considering selling these because I came across a pair of CL spikes I'm diggin and I just bought a pair of MMM futures and some new camera gear for my business, so I'm not trying to dip past my spending money. :lol:  

Anyone know where these can be found sz 11?

al audi al audi yeah bro, I'm overlooking all the warnings on the babycats... Just something about them!

nupe05 nupe05 clean trip looks. I actually JUST got back from SF today myself. Quick little weekender with the girlfriend. I love that city.

srizvi722 srizvi722 those Louboutins get nicer looking with every post. Your lady's outfit is super on point too!

@23soles   took the wife to Napa for a late birthday gift.. and hung out in SF on friday for half the day, and sunday prior to flying out... Its an awesome place.. with some great food

Sounds good bro... We stayed from Friday morning to late Sunday night in SF. More than enough time to get a lot in. We actually talked about making a day trip to Napa too but decided we'll do that next time we head out west. We'll definitey be back.

We actually plan to move there after grad school

I know @23soles lol.

Those leather babycats up for preorder....will hold even better than canvas don't ya think? Plus the black laces and tounge make them pop

I know @23soles lol.

Those leather babycats up for preorder....will hold even better than canvas don't ya think? Plus the black laces and tounge make them pop
I'm all about that new black lining and laces! You should get em homie, you've been wanting em for a while. 

And I can tell you're like me in the sense that, until we try for ourselves, we'll ignore all the bad things we hear about something.

Oh for sure these would hold up longer... Against all advice and my girl even disliking them, I'm probably going to pick them up. im slowed a bit now because I just bought the rerelease of the FW14 destroyed denim. Didn't plan on it at all.

I just saw a pair of babycats in a 44 on the bay go for like $300something. I passed but really shouldn't have. My guy at nordstrom had them in my girl's size for $290 a while back too and she didn't even want them.

you guys do know I Used to manage a winery and got a lot of friends in the business right? Lol next time anyone goes to Napa give me a heads up.
we have to work on your timing.. 
laugh.gif

Also  a few pages back there was a discussion on the Vibram half sole.. We're a good place to look.. would like the thinner one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom