Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

These have been worn a couple times, they're a 42 , little too big for me, looking to trade for the same or similar for a 40-41 , pm me

I'm
An

8.5 Nike
40 SLP
40 balenciaga
40 bottegga

Last edited:
What's y'alls experience with Sneakerboy?

I know they're legit, but do they process orders/ship quickly?

I noticed they add on customs/duties fees to orders now, any issues afterwards?

This thread taking a Yeezy 2 Aftermath turn. 
laugh.gif
 And @echau, mixed reviews from people in here. Some get their orders no problem, I know one or two guys in here got shipped the wrong shoe and asked for an exchange. Took like ~1-2 months to return the first shoe, second shoe was sold out and he had to struggle to get the amount credited. Can't remember who that is though. 

Nothing afterwards. If you get something from TNT in the mail, email Sneakerboy and they take care of it. Do not pay it. This happend to me twice.

I would also ask them if they cleared up their issue with US payments. I returned a pair of shoes 3 months ago and still have not got my money back. They have been in contact, I don't think that they are trying to rip me off but this is absolutely ridiculous

Last edited:
ive ordered a few times and had all good experiences. Last time I got a customs thing in the mail for like 40$ and called them and they took care of it immediately

Thanks for the heads up guys. I just placed an order, so hopefully everything goes smoothly and quickly.

I emailed them and they said delivery is usually 3-5 business days, so I'm hoping I'll get to report back to y'all next week!

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1495669/width/350/height/700
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1495670/width/350/height/700

Legit check please, no box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom