Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RFX45

No way, the LV Damier are narrow? They looked wide from the looks of it. Damn, I guess I really have to try this on before purchasing since I have a wide foot myself.

they are indeed somewhat narrow. Not extremely so though. The biggest thing with them is if you are wearing them with jeans, your jeans must be hemmedperfectly. There is no place on the rear of the shoe for pants to "catch" so if they're an inch too long, you'll end up stepping on them allday.

Originally Posted by curt2121

No way, the LV Damier are narrow? They looked wide from the looks of it. Damn, I guess I really have to try this on before purchasing since I have a wide foot myself.

they are indeed somewhat narrow. Not extremely so though. The biggest thing with them is if you are wearing them with jeans, your jeans must be hemmed perfectly. There is no place on the rear of the shoe for pants to "catch" so if they're an inch too long, you'll end up stepping on them all day.
I have no problems when it comes to pants length, they always have the right break because I get practically all my pants altered so no problemthere, plus to those who has that problem, I could imagine the high cut version should solve that problem right?

were did u get that info any other retailers have them for sale and wats the price and release date

^^^ Yes they are Creative Recs, it is their Made in Italy line.

Creative Recreation: The quirky sneaker brand demonstrated its breadth with a new line of footwear (pictured), made in Italy, which features the wearability and elegance necessary to get it carried at, say, Barneys. And yes: That's where the shoes will be available.

I think you may have their Made in Italy line for their other ones because I believe this is suppose to be a Barneys exclusive or has not actually released yetto the public or just released so i can't imagine this being on sale yet. I got the info from an email subscription I had.

Originally Posted by curt2121

they are indeed somewhat narrow. Not extremely so though. The biggest thing with them is if you are wearing them with jeans, your jeans must be hemmed perfectly. There is no place on the rear of the shoe for pants to "catch" so if they're an inch too long, you'll end up stepping on them all day.
I have no problems when it comes to pants length, they always have the right break because I get practically all my pants altered so no problem there, plus to those who has that problem, I could imagine the high cut version should solve that problem right?

I'm the same way and figured you were too, but thought I'd throw that out for the general good of the thread. And yes, it wouldn't be an issuewith the highs.

Anyone know where to cop sock liners? (if that's what they are called)
(Like socks, but very thin/low cut, usually worn with dress shoes, to give the sockless look)

Anyword on when those CRs drop? I kinda like both, but if they 250+ count me out.....

they had the black rolling sneakers at the NY YSL store last time I was there, in patent and regular leather.
I got the blue, brown, green and beige firenz in suede........

eek.gif
pics of the beige???

You guys are so lucky to have small feet. So many of these higher end shoe companies make so few sizes above 12.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

You guys are so lucky to have small feet. So many of these higher end shoe companies make so few sizes above 12.
I believe Prada & Gucci makes size 12 or so and since they fit big, that should be a size 13-13.5 at least.

This is for for all those who got alot of pradas. If a pair of pradas dont say were there r made from does that mean that there a fake? price $300.

Lol those r just a pic i got from google not really sure if real or not but thats just something to start wit lol all post my only pair of high end when ever ican. BTW can some 1 ans my qustion?

Originally Posted by JoCampbell23

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

When do those Creative Rec's drop and how much is retail

BTW. These are crack.
http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/...?action=view&current=ysl-08-fw-footwear-4.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Gotta get those Blacks.
I've been waiting for a while for these. when are they supposed to drop? ( i kno someone here said this week or so but they were'nt too sure)

They're $410 at SAKSFIFTHAVE for pre-order though.

And the heather/purple/maroon-$#+ color > Black since the blacks don't come with a white midsole.

Originally Posted by Jae Kilroy

were did u get that info any other retailers have them for sale and wats the price and release date

you're looking at holiday/spring '09 release. "barney's" exclusive but you can probably find them at kitson as well. just a decentsubstitute to common projects. info is from GQ magazine. the line sheet is pretty interesting, just some tweaks here and there.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

More of the "Made in Italy" line from CR, c/o highsnobiety.com

creative_italy.jpg

these are pretty similar to the Kaplan

9994-683594-p.jpg

wish the side panel wasn't mesh though

Originally Posted by xcrskim

While we wait for the LV Graphite collection, how about some other itneresting sneakers.

Dior Homme
34zj1hs.jpg
24w5a93.jpg

anybody have any idea where to look for these diors online ?

eluxury.com, barneys.com, diabro.net, brownsfashion.com, supertalk.superfuture.com (buy/sell section)

Originally Posted by XxPradaxX

This is for for all those who got alot of pradas. If a pair of pradas dont say were there r made from does that mean that there a fake? price $300.
right just roll over my qustion

right just roll over my qustion

since 95% of the time on NT someone says prada they just mean acups, these all say where they were made

The patents all say made in Vietnam on the tag on the inside of the tongue. The crocs say made in Italy in like three places. So if it says it NOWHERE,I'd be wary. Don't know what it's like on older leather ones though because I abhor them and think they're absolutely hideous.

ok ive got a question i ordered some pradas from neimmarcus and they said to go a size up, i went to nordstorm and they said to go a size down anyone know thereal answer? i wear a 8.5 in jordans and everything else btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom