Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.gimmeshoes.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=49&products_id=451

since i've given up sneakers for the most part, any size 9 or 10 Lanvin lovers you better cop now.

1885-D.jpg

Wow, YSL is spreading....

Gimmeshoes.com is legit but I am pissed at them. They were suppose to give me 50% discount on some Paul Smiths and then they backed out on the last second.
They have some decent shoes on sale though.

I think I'll post up my rotation once these lanvins come in (mad props once again).

Show off the new and updated %%+$

Originally Posted by mheftman

Lets see some picks with regular sneaker lacing..................

here are my whites with regular lacing...

that's a good deal on those Lanvin Lows too, I've wanted those for a minute. Wish they had some bigger sizes.

UGH, I'm really hoping some spot in Vegas has those YSLs, but first I'm Really hoping the craps tables hook it up.
happy.gif

so i already paid for my lanvins hours ago and i just got this unfortunate message
frown.gif

I would like to apologize for the misinformation on the shoe you ordered.

Due to the small size of our boutique, we do not yet have the ability to update our stock automatically.
Since the website shares stock with our other stores, occasionally an item may have sold before we have
a chance to update the online inventory. We will not charge your credit card until we have verified we can
satisfy your order. If an item is not available we apologize for any letdown and would be happy to suggest
a substitution otherwise your order will be cancelled.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and hope that we can assist you in the future.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

How do YSL's fit sizing wise? I'm an 11.5/12 in regular sneakers.
Yeah they do run a lil big...I wear 10.5 in regular sneakers and thats the size I bought my YSL's...after the first wear I feel like I shouldve gota 10

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nice pickup Blazin, did they have an additional sale on it?

I visited the Nordstrom Sale too but came up with nothing but a belt and yes it is another Ferragamo. It's addicting. But it is what I am looking for, a brown casual belt but htis aprticular one has a bronze-like buckle, beautiful belt. I also got something else but not for me. Something even more loved by women than LV, CHANEL.
1zxle6g.jpg
Nordstrom is def carrying so me good sales right now.... I just wish they would put my Ferragamo Drivers on sale... lol

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Tax Free Holiday starts Thursday so definitely will be doing some pickups. Those Saks exclusive Gucci Stan Smiths will definitely be copped. Might checkout the LV store.
owwwww- i just did alil research and "tax free" here happens to fall on GRAPHITE Weekend
pimp.gif

that should help ease the sting a lil...just a lil tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Tax Free Holiday starts Thursday so definitely will be doing some pickups. Those Saks exclusive Gucci Stan Smiths will definitely be copped. Might checkout the LV store.
owwwww- i just did alil research and "tax free" here happens to fall on GRAPHITE Weekend
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Wait a minute, tax free holiday? Is this applicable in CA as well?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Wait a minute, tax free holiday? Is this applicable in CA as well?

cant call it...do a search...i know we had em before around this time and when dude up there mentioned it i did a search and found out ours is coming-

its sort of like a lil state economy stimulus - usually around back to school time

^^^ yeah, I looked it up but came up with nothing. I guess CA isn't getting it. Sucks but oh well. August 15 cannot come soon enough.

Damn, new boot obsession for me.
345064m.jpg

i wanted to see their booth at WSA for their spring 09 offering but had too many meetings. not diggin that monk strap on the boot though.

my new brand is Esquivel. totally blown away at their spring/summer 09 offering. once i receive my custom boots, i'll definitely post. you can'tbeat handmade, custom-fit footwear without the john lobb price. quality is on point for sure.

Originally Posted by artysm

Damn, new boot obsession for me.
345064m.jpg

i wanted to see their booth at WSA for their spring 09 offering but had too many meetings. not diggin that monk strap on the boot though.

my new brand is Esquivel. totally blown away at their spring/summer 09 offering. once i receive my custom boots, i'll definitely post. you can't beat handmade, custom-fit footwear without the john lobb price. quality is on point for sure.
Yeah the monk-strap is something...different but I think thats what the appeal is, even the clasp. Someone did advice me that quality of OC isn'tthat great and that $415 price tag isn't worth it. Could you give mroe info on Esquivel? i'd love to see your custom boots once it arrives.

Yeah the monk-strap is something...different but I think thats what the appeal is, even the clasp. Someone did advice me that quality of OC isn't that great and that $415 price tag isn't worth it. Could you give mroe info on Esquivel? i'd love to see your custom boots once it arrives.

i'm not sure on the boots but a friend had a pair of the chukka boots that didn't hold up too well. had to have them resoled after about 2 monthsof regular wear. i'm not fond of spending over $200-300 for any par of shoes unless i'm completely sold on them, regardless. Esquivel footwear arecompletely handmade in the US. everything is hand cut and handsewn, very similar to John Lobb just without the exact measurements of the customer's footand special last. i believe most, if not all soles are stitched down as well, nothing glued. the quality is definitely on point without a doubt. becausethey're hand made, there are no 2 identical pairs so each pair is unique and quite limited. each pair are pretty much made to order. there's a lot ofcelebs, athletes, etc that request Esquivel because they can get them customized for a premium price. there are a ton of styles being offered but availabilityto the public is pretty scarce. i deal with a large brand base on the daily but this brand definitely takes the cake in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom