Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the feedback guys. just ordered some PSNY braeburns for $199. figure give them a try since on sale and theres free returns

Last edited:

Sorry for the bad quality pic but these are what I grabbed last month

Nice 23 is that the baseline hoody?

Ordered the story et Chelsea's today. Guy recommends I go with a 40. My measurements were weird. 39 right, 39.5 left in the morning. Then 40.25 for both feet in the afternoon. I wear a 39 in CP Achilles but my left pinky toe and toe next to it starts hurting after wearing a day. And CP Chelsea in a 40 was slightly too big. Can anyone that had both the CP and story et please chime in before I finalize my order? Appreciate it.

Then had to rep pillow gang for a moment. Have a classy holiday gentlemen :pimp:

Last edited:
Don't always have time for the glamour shots with the penthouse bird feeders b.

Last edited:
I'm gonna get up to an NJ summit and clap this fools shoulders until he's flat as some Taylor pork roll.

How are the Bottega Veneta Chelseas? Someone here said they fit 1-1.5 sizes bigger. Would you trade Yeezy 350 boosts for a pair of Bottega Veneta Chelseas? Got a trade lined up for my proper size for the Yeezys or Common Projects tan Chelseas or Bottega Veneta dark sergeant boots

How are the Bottega Veneta Chelseas? Someone here said they fit 1-1.5 sizes bigger. Would you trade Yeezy 350 boosts for a pair of Bottega Veneta Chelseas? Got a trade lined up for my proper size for the Yeezys or Common Projects tan Chelseas or Bottega Veneta dark sergeant boots
They fit one whole size down.

No I wouldn't trade the yeezy's for the Bottega's. I would sell the yeezy's and buy 3 pairs of the Bottega's in 3 different colors.

No I wouldn't trade the yeezy's for the Bottega's. I would sell the yeezy's and buy 3 pairs of the Bottega's in 3 different colors.

If only the resell was that crazy for them

For you guys with the story et fall and the CP chelsea did you get the same size in both? I measured my right foot as a 39 and my left as a 39.5. The CP chelsea in a 40 was slightly big on me. Should I order the 39 in the story et fall?
ihad both in 45 and would say that if the cps were just slightly big go with 40 in story et falls. They are definitely about a half size tighter. The story et falls are nice tho I highly recommend them.

i would absolutely trade the yeezys for bottegas...resell value on them is way higher if that's what ur in it for.

hennessy hennessy Yeah bro, it's the JE Baseline. I really like it, more than the villain. Those are a little short in the body for me. And I like this color too

My story et fall ljoints were a bit narrow, but I purchased a pair of these and that was able to resolve the issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom