Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wore my story jawnz for a full day today

3p-12a so comfortable. Need to get da rubber and toe Taps on soon.

Nice 23 is that the baseline hoody?

Ordered the story et Chelsea's today. Guy recommends I go with a 40. My measurements were weird. 39 right, 39.5 left in the morning. Then 40.25 for both feet in the afternoon. I wear a 39 in CP Achilles but my left pinky toe and toe next to it starts hurting after wearing a day. And CP Chelsea in a 40 was slightly too big. Can anyone that had both the CP and story et please chime in before I finalize my order? Appreciate it.

Then had to rep pillow gang for a moment. Have a classy holiday gentlemen :pimp:

that n64 though

I hated Rick Owens Geo Baskets with a passion for a long time but now I'm really starting to like them. The high tongue is still a bit much but they are kinda dope.

The tongues are pretty high, but that's just part of the aesthetic. Here's pics with some other high tops:

This kid always gets a smart remark in at least once a month. Whats the point, maybe just keep them to yourself. 

@23soles
 That outfit is on point.  I broke out my sl10h suedes the other day. 
i know it's funny when ppl comment on the shape of a shoe from one pic...like **** it's just a bad angle. These don't happen to be the one pair of sl10h that are super wide. The shape is the same as any other sl10h...just a bad angle.

$280 for runners and tech runners. Still passing but that's a good deal I guess. Had no idea retail was $790.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing. My guess is its the US size listed.  I would call to make sure, looks like its final sale. 

Yah Barneys Warehouse is always final sale so you really can't take chances when it comes to sizing.

Their customer service is already close and they probably won't be open til Monday and what I want will likely be gone by then.

Last edited:
Yah Barneys Warehouse is always final sale so you really can't take chances when it comes to sizing.

Their customer service is already close and they probably won't be open til Monday and what I want will likely be gone by then.

I'm gonna pray that the ROdidas are U.S. Sizing if nothin gonna throw a fit with them and threaten chargeback. But guys thank you for the link. Copped the charcoal grey OG runners as my anger cop in lieu of missing yeezy boosts

I'm gonna pray that the ROdidas are U.S. Sizing if nothin gonna throw a fit with them and threaten chargeback. But guys thank you for the link. Copped the charcoal grey OG runners as my anger cop in lieu of missing yeezy boosts

We'll find out soon. I ordered a pair of all black tech runners 6 hours ago, and they already sent me shipping info.

I don't see why they wouldn't be US sizes, since it's Barney's NY.

Last edited:
Instagram got hit too. said around $30.

(lulz I'm crashing in his guest room as I type this)

Last edited:

We'll find out soon. I ordered a pair of all black tech runners 6 hours ago, and they already sent me shipping info.

I don't see why they wouldn't be US sizes, since it's Barney's NY.

You would think but many US based stores/department stores list the sizing as 41, 42, 43, 44, etc... and that is obviously not US sizing. Lanvin is usually listed in UK sizing too. I've had plenty of returns and exchanges due to this.

What's the word on the Story Et Fall products? CP and SLP knock offs, cheap price, decent quality, made in china, shoe trees included, box looks very Balenciaga???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom