Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead - Rick Owens

kunk on sf is pretty big and wears like head to toe rick so you'll be fine

I love that quote. Definitely trying to downsize my wardrobe and body fat percentage. Thanks for the extra motivation brother
Does anyone know if there are fake Bottega Veneta Chelsea Boots floating around?
i want whats in your sig papi

The SL10's silhouette isn't as exciting as it once was to me. Saw the metallic blues in person though and they're nice, still prefer the regular ones though and the red metallic ones look very Christmas-esque.

The SL10's silhouette isn't as exciting as it once was to me. Saw the metallic blues in person though and they're nice, still prefer the regular ones though and the red metallic ones look very Christmas-esque.

Now that you mention it, those blue ones due too. Reminds me of ornaments.

The metallic colours work well with the silver and gold cause it's just silver and gold.

Just got these in..

Definitely keeping a personal pair, look clean in person. Nice, calm colorway.

Ordered these...

... and got these!

Though I am curious if the first pair ever existed?

Paying more than what I wanted, but they won't be restocking next season so I'm biting the bullet.
LEGIT CHECK PLEASE

These boots so nice man I need a pair or two one day. SLP boots are what I want but the heel bothers me so much. These and CP's look amazing to me aesthetically 

FW15 CP Chelsea starting to hit Nordstrom this week
I also just heard that too. I wonder if any other color ways besides the charcoal color way.

Does anyone know if the made this Raf Ozweego in a US 13? Also does anyone know the sizing of these? If tts or what not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom