Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dark grey BV chelsea at NM: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Bottega...ements%3D&eItemId=prod179350262&cmCat=product

Are these new for FW15? Or is this one of the colors from SS15? I ordered a size 40 but I don't think they will fit. I read that these run bigger than the CP.

^^^Hennessy, how many pairs chelsea did you bought within a month? I see you are going crazy on boots now lol

Yeah I went a little crazy :lol: I have the Story Et Fall, three pairs each of both suede CP (did a few different pre-orders), and the BV all on their way. I have to decide which pairs to keep when I get them all. Will most likely stick with the Story Et Fall and black suede CP.

All I actually have on hand now are the brown suede H&M chelsea's. I bought them to see if I'd like the style and I can't stop wearing them now. They have actually held up pretty well too considering they were from H&M and I've worn them out to the bars many times. Still, I need some better quality pairs as those are just beaters.

I will probably chill for a while once I get a few nice pairs of chelsea's. It's been a struggle to track down size 39 in CP. There hasn't been anything else that has caught my interest lately. I'm still enjoying my white achilles and royal sl10h too much to want any other sneakers at the moment.

Last edited:
^^^Hennessy, how many pairs chelsea did you bought within a month? I see you are going crazy on boots now lol

Yea I was thinking that too. If you love em though sall good

Check out this customs I came across

Last edited:
Hybrid customs are getting crazy. I wonder if the midsole is from a real pair of Jasper's.

I like these custom Yeezy's Ben Baller has. The base shoe is a pair of Air Tech Challenge II. Crazy how the guy did the upper and it looks pretty good IMO.

Are these new for FW15? Or is this one of the colors from SS15? I ordered a size 40 but I don't think they will fit. I read that these run bigger than the CP.
Heard from a BV sales rep that Bottega saw how well the first run of the Aussie's did and are bringing them back for FW15 in these colors: Dark Blue, Toffee, Ardoise, and Espresso

I'm hella late on this, but how the hell did you guys order from the Story Et Fall site? Every product says "pictures coming soon"

I'm hella late on this, but how the hell did you guys order from the Story Et Fall site? Every product says "pictures coming soon"

Pictures are in this thread. Just place an order and you will get a follow up email from Lian about sizing.

The SLP model himself!!

What did Nordies tax you for these?

Haha, good meeting you bro

I think they were $509 before tax if I can remember correctly. I preordered a while back so I'm not entirely certain but something like that.

hennessy hennessy sorry Nordstrom didn't come through on your 39. My guy said he thinks they will have it in the khaki though.

You preordered those too right? ... Chelseas on Chelseas lol

^Yes. Feels like I pre-ordered everything from everywhere regarding the Chelsea's :lol: My roommate ordered both suede pairs in a 41 also. Chicago shipped his pair.

These are the FW15. There was no ss15 Chelsea's. All fw15 stuff comes out during the summer. So the next ones to come out will be ss16.

Heard from a BV sales rep that Bottega saw how well the first run of the Aussie's did and are bringing them back for FW15 in these colors: Dark Blue, Toffee, Ardoise, and Espresso
Correct!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom