Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, I've only worn my tan boots with black denim :lol:

Still waiting for my damn destroyed SLP joints to come in on this damn international trip.. :smh:

Lenny da gawd!

You guys giving away Jordan's, think about me with the 11's-11.5's and 12's.

I brought 3 pairs of J's and still haven't worn them. I purchased them knowing I want them...Regardless if I wear them or not.

Now I've been wearing these a lot this summer:

Just scopped these Barneys edition Vans in both color ways.  I have always liked this sneaker in the regular canvas and now with the better materials it was a instant buy. 

Last edited:
Don't visit any other sneaker threads here anymore but this and since Pinoy did it my latest pick up

hey guys I'm going through hard times and need quick cash... if you know anybody looking for the most recent red pleateds in a size 45 please pm me i'm selling for a really good price

i had the cps. The main difference imo is the cp toe is not as round as the bv from an aerial view if u know wat I mean. The cp were the most comfy boots I've ever owned but the main turn off to me was the sole was black after two hours of wear. Not even just that but u could tell it also would of wore down very quickly. But they both got the crepe so I dunno. I just think for 520 compared to 820 the cps prolly a better deal but I haven't owned bv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom