Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Ford Runners

Tom Ford Runners
I don't understand the reason for designer running shoes unless people are actually using them at the gym. Now I understand people like to walk out the door with sneakers on if they are just going to a store for 5 mins but As for me, doesn't matter if I'm going out the door for 5 minutes or 8 hours. I always wear boots,jeans and a long sleeve button down shirt. Too many eye sores out there. If we could get back to the 1920's where men only wore suits and women only wore dresses while out in public that would be great.

I don't understand the reason for designer running shoes unless people are actually using them at the gym. Now I understand people like to walk out the door with sneakers on if they are just going to a store for 5 mins but As for me, doesn't matter if I'm going out the door for 5 minutes or 8 hours. I always wear boots,jeans and a long sleeve button down shirt. Too many eye sores out there. If we could get back to the 1920's where men only wore suits and women only wore dresses while out in public that would be great.
if this was the 1920s, then only people wearing boots and denim would be miners, factory workers and other hard laborers, so.....

^^^ those are the ugliest thing I ever see lol. Something about the Tom Ford though, I really like them, maybe just because they are Tom Ford.

Brian, it totally sucks when you get taken. I'm sure you will never put yourself in that position again. Most of these guys use a fake address or a address that is not actually theirs. Once the tracking is uploaded they stop the package at the post office for pick up. They have a fake ID for the name they use so they can obtain the package. I also think there is a way for them to re route the package.

Last edited:
Brian, it totally sucks when you get taken. I'm sure you will never put yourself in that position again. Most of these guys use fake address or a address that is not actually theirs. Once the tracking is uploaded they stop the package at the post office for pick up. They have a fake ID for the name they use so they can obtain the package. I also think their is a way for them to re route the package.

If someone ever scammed me I'm in the first flight over there.

Tom Ford Runners

It's a nice idea and deep down inside I wouldn't mind a suit worn with a homburg or panama or a newsboy as the norm but I don't really think I could live without the individuality we have these days. The diversity in fashion is what makes it great. Everyone wants to be different, maybe not exactly stand out all the time but we do not want to look like every other guy out there. 20s fashion makes that a bit difficult.

Yes there are also plenty of bad styles and fashion out there but there are probably plenty of bad styles back then too, most of these suits we see in old pics look good because they are black and white. I'd imagine some of them wouldn't look as nice when in color.

I also like the creativity out there, no matter how wild and crazy it is.

Then there is also the comfort factor, wearing suits are great but in 90+ degree weather, definitely not going to be something I'd like to wear doing any social activities outdoors. And after a whole week with leather bottoms, wearing sneakers at night or over the weekends a blessing. Hell back then men were wearing suits to the beach.

Again, as much as I love the idea, I don't think I will trade it in for those shorts and tee days on 100 degree weathers or the creativity and diversity we have today.

you are trying way too hard. 

thats just not practical at all.

my gf - hey its 9 am on sunday morning lets go get a cup of coffee real quick

me - hold on i have to go put on a button down shirt and some boots to drink coffee because i like to look nice all the time even though starbucks is right across the street

my gf - hey lets go to the beach because its the middle of the summer and its hot as hell outside.

me - ok but first i have to put on a button down shirt and boots because thats how well i dress all the time and im a pretentious douche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom