Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yes I haven't been on nt lately. Been busy with my group and all that. But found these to be very interestinf. Being a big fan of the y2s... love these.

Haha yes I haven't been on nt lately. Been busy with my group and all that. But found these to be very interestinf. Being a big fan of the y2s... love these.

yea i think price was 1500 but thats nothin for you

all the info i got

are they making several waves? and people aren't reselling these are they? hopefully i don't get taxed

Looking forward to seeing these mint Louboutins, man!
I've been wanting to get into CL, but my wife despises the spiked ones.
These mints might just be the solution.

lol i would never get Spikes again

but some Louis in Leather....................yea

retro, all the nikes you got to take some ease off no biggie

Last edited:
theyre legit. I'd pay retail

Retail was $635 right? I'm happy to pay a little over! I haven't been able to find a DS pair of Red, Black or Mint pleateds in my size anywhere, I'll get some pictures up when they come in.

I really need to find the mints in a size 40..

This pair is on the bay, but worn and priced at $1500 :x :smh:
I have have never bought worn shoes in my life, especially for $1000+

I wish there was a website or IG user that sold DS high end designer shoes from past seasons, so much old stuff that I missed out on. |I

Last edited:
are they making several waves? and people aren't reselling these are they? hopefully i don't get taxed

They had a pre-order couple weeks ago, afaik, they won't be making any more of these, at least not in this leather. Shoes will be ship next month I think.

Last edited:
damn.. makes me feel better that i dropped 1200 on DS Mints... My grails! havent worn them yet

Yea for DS I don't think you could've done better, I lost on black pleat ages ago like a damn dollar....after that I was F it. How long have they been out?

A lot harder than Arenas to obtain that's for sure. Got everything I wanted with those and wasn't hard to source other colors if you wanted also.

Last edited:
For you NJ folks or in proximity. Adidas store will be doing the iPad raffle this monday. 50 pairs total.

I believe distribution will be similar to that of the TD 350 release. In regards to types of stores carrying.

IDK about totals... cuz Kanye once said everybody who wants yeezy...

Yea for DS I don't think you could've done better, I lost on black pleat ages ago like a damn dollar....after that I was F it. How long have they been out?

A lot harder than Arenas to obtain that's for sure. Got everything I wanted with those and wasn't hard to source other colors if you wanted also.

I think they released 2013, Did you mean 86dope on Instagram can/will source/sell balenciaga shoes from past seasons for a commission or was I mistaken reading your post?

damn I sold a 9/10 pair for like 700 a few months back

:stoneface: Good price.

Last edited:
Are these legit? Something looks off to me, sellers got low feedback too, what are these worth DS now days? They are up for $800, no returns with a faded receipt.

(More pictures in spoiler)

just an FYI, everything from eBay involves returns - it's eBay's terms not the sellers. you basically get forced into it

No worries dude. It makes eBay great as a buyer, really no fear.

As a seller? It sucks. A buyer can claim damn near anything and eBay just goes with it. I've never had a single complaint even responded to by eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom