Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries dude. It makes eBay great as a buyer, really no fear.

As a seller? It sucks. A buyer can claim damn near anything and eBay just goes with it. I've never had a single complaint even responded to by eBay

Yeah, I remember with the Nike air yeezy 2's, when the eBay charge back scams wave first started/became big, it left the sellers really vulnerable.

:smh:

Here is a story about that, I bought a pair of DS Nike air yeezy 2 platinum's size US8 for I think $3000 off of a seller on the bay, when I received the shoes I noticed that they were not new DS as described and had been worn/damaged, there was creases in the toe box, pulled fibers on the laces from the Velcro strap, dirt, scratches/scuffs and damage to the midsole/side panel scales.

So naturally, after paying the crazy resale price and being lied to about the DS new condition of the shoes, I opened a dispute, long story short, my funds were held and I had to wait to get my money back, first I had to send the shoes back to the seller, wait for him to receive them, then he had to check them and confirm with eBay/PayPal, that I wasn't trying to rip him off and had actually sent him back the original authentic pair in the same condition he had sent them to me and not a fake pair in return, before they.. eBay/PayPal would even consider giving me back one cent of my money.

All of that could have been avoided if the seller didn't try sell me worn/damaged Nike shoes for $3000. |I

Last edited:
All of that could have been avoided if the seller didn't try sell me worn/damaged Nike shoes for $3000. |I

Damn I didn't even think about it from perspective. Any time I've had it it's been under $100 so who cares about funds being tied up, but the you're correct on mail it back and wait. eBay is a far from perfect system and can be such a headache

Damn I didn't even think about it from perspective. Any time I've had it it's been under $100 so who cares about funds being tied up, but the you're correct on mail it back and wait. eBay is a far from perfect system and can be such a headache

Ah I didn't know if my situation was unique to the NAY2 charge back scam prevention or just regular procedure. Thank you for the insight :smile:

Ah I didn't know if my situation was unique to the NAY2 charge back scam prevention or just regular procedure. Thank you for the insight :smile:

The seller can choose to refund sooner, but eBay procedure says wait for item to be received.

When I sold something and it arrived broken I refunded ASAP because it was my fault. When someone was just complaining over nothing I waited until it arrived and eBay made me lol

Yeah, mine said that flat out. Members that spend heavily regularly are first priority. As to be expected. It does suck though... But with 30 pairs, what else can they base their allocation on, I guess.

I don't think it will matter if you change rep Jack. No one is getting them unless you spend high dollar with them on a regular basis afaik.

Yeah I understand that much, my guy just doesn't keep me informed. I had to wait 6 days for the initial email response from him and he never responded to my question on if I had to removed all my wish list items or if I could just tell him which ones I wanted to buy.

No my question was how long have pleated been out because arenas been out for so long now. You answered me with 2013.

I wish I got em when i could have o well

Black 750 all that matter right now lol and so far prices are higher than Balenciaga Pleat Mints, dude I know doing pre orders for 2k :smh:

Pimp you def need the Mints it's only right. It's def possible might have to just throw an offer out to someone.

I swear Mr. 100 posted some on his IG not even long ago in our size.

Last edited:
Thanks bro I will keep my eyes peeled, saw a pair for 800 not too long ago and shook my head, now thats looking like a deal

Lol in this day and age? Were they below condition you wanted?? I know this sounds crazy but 800 doesn't even seem like a crazy number for high end shoes especially ones that been came out. We live in an age of 1k bombers now lol. If I saw that in 8/10 even I woulda bought easy.

Last edited:
Damn this sell is tempting!

I just checked wow.......

Done with futures but those gats and straps good

I can't, normal life would be different. Only purchase in last 6 months for keeps have been moon rocks, next will be on sadderday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom