Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my first pair of CP Chelsea boots in "tan". Fallen in love with the craftsmanship and materials used. How often does CP release the Chelsea's? How can you tell which season a particular pair is from with the subtle changes?

Last edited:
The gold lettering usually denotes model and year

Idk if they still do that

I haven't copped CP in a minute

Idk why but I all of a sudden want those raf Adidas with the straps. The green/white to be specific. Waiting for that discount.

For today no nike tech @Al Audi

I clicked that link and girlfriend said ewww those look like old grandpa shoes 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

it was posted a couple pages back

I dont know how many of you are aware of this but figured id post it just in case it was helpful to anyone.Apparently Obama signed a trade act on the 24th that may affect people who order merchandise overseas.This is from the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015:

"Sec. 901: De Minimis Value

Currently, 19 U.S.C. § 1321(a)(2)(C) allows importers to import up to $200 of merchandise informally (i.e., exempt from certain entry documentation requirements) and duty-free. Section 901 amends 19 U.S.C. § 1321(a)(2)(C) to raise the de minimis threshold from $200 to $800. Section 901 specifies that this amendment shall apply to merchandise imported or withdrawn from the warehouse for consumption on or after the 15th day after the date of enactment of the Act."

I found this on another forum and by no means am i a legislative expert but what i got from reading it is that the threshold for duty/import fees will be raised to $800.So if you wanted to order some kicks from overseas and didnt want to get hit with duties you might want to wait until the march 10th.If any of you want to look up the bill yourself its on congress.gov and i think this part is in the miscellaneous section.

Also this thread is amazing thanks for all the info and advice.

Might be a silly question, but does a change like this take affect immediately or does it take some time to ease in after March 10th? For some reason, I just picture everyone around the world waiting to submit orders at 11:59 on March 9th :lol:

:nerd:

Might be a silly question, but does a change like this take affect immediately or does it take some time to ease in after March 10th? For some reason, I just picture everyone around the world waiting to submit orders at 11:59 on March 9th
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
If I can confirm it will affect orders starting 3/10, best believe I'll be ready to place a couple orders 
laugh.gif
  It will be great if there's something I want on sale or a promo code available at the same time but there are a few EU sites that remove VAT and the conversion made them well below retail in USD but I'd held off on ordering from because that value was negated by having to pay customs.

Appreciate it, bro.

Collegium's look nice and simple. More like Lanvin's than CP's in that photo. Work well with the JE denim.

Speaking of JE denim, do you know when/if the destroyed pair that was shown as a sample a while back is coming out? They were destroyed similar to SLP's crash denim.

Appreciate it, bro.

Collegium's look nice and simple. More like Lanvin's than CP's in that photo. Work well with the JE denim.

Speaking of JE denim, do you know when/if the destroyed pair that was shown as a sample a while back is coming out? They were destroyed similar to SLP's crash denim.

Asked the same on styleforum a while back. I believe their representative said they're canceled smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom