Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stopcappin stopcappin thanks, why in the HELL would they cance those? Oh well...

sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 appreciate it, fam. Vase won't stay there but just moved, things are all over still. New found love for succulents though.

They were canceled because they were transitioning to the new stretch denim. I won't be surprised if they make them at some point as many of us are asking for them.

It's a shame the new slp destroyed are super lazy. I wouldn't mind a new slp pair just not a fan of the current distressing.

SLP hasn't had a pair of jeans that had all of the three necessities since the 2014 reissue of the original destroyed pairs. 1. Proper wash 2. Proper fit 3. Proper distressing. Last season they had black jeans with nice distressing and fit and off course this season they made the legs and the thighs larger which looks like trash.

Thank you Jesus.No duties on my sefs :smokin I did get hit with duties from Dover Street Market though smh

Last edited:
smh

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/women/product/golden-goose/pink-suede-skate-superstar-sneakers/1505733

hold up. are my eyes deceiving me but is that duct tape?

Know these aren't too cared for In here lol but just got these in. Color is even better in person, theyre a super soft leather , feels suede almost . A lot softer than my silver pair I have

Last edited:
Common Projects Chelseas popped back up on Need last night in my size. Copped for $465. Pretty excited for them.

Know these aren't too cared for In here lol but just got these in. Color is even better in person, theyre a super soft leather , feels suede almost . A lot softer than my silver pair I have

[emoji]128077[/emoji]. The green or dark blues are on my radar. The ones with the 3 straps also.

Is that JE denim? How do you like them if so.

Yeah they're JE. Favorite pair of denim currently . Had to get the opening tailored to 15cm though , fit perfect everywhere else.

Had the blue knee blowouts from JE also and those were trash , couldn't get with the wash at all. JE website doesn't really depict the colors truly so if looking at denim I would see how they look on Other sites.

Hoping they drop more distressed soon because I'm never paying Saint Laurent prices lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom