Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: i can tell its not really the taste in this thread looking at all the recent pictures posted here

That olive/grey Chelsea is the next move for sure.
Blush is nice in theory. I don't think I could pull it off though.

:lol: i can tell its not really the taste in this thread looking at all the recent pictures posted here

Think there might be a few Giuseppe collectors here. I personally ain't a fan but as long as you like them that's all that matters. Congrats on your first high end shoe purchase.

If you like them that's all that matters. Personally, if I was only buying one or very few highend shoes I would go with something more practical that can get more use.

My first and probably last time i buy designer shoes lol..

That olive/grey Chelsea is the next move for sure.
Blush is nice in theory. I don't think I could pull it off though.

I don't think it's hard to pull off. I just think it's going to look terrible when that sole gets all black and gross looking. They should start putting some leather soles on these and it's game time for me.

wit the pink je biker tho ? dumb it down with denim and a grey tee might be decent 

Denim and grey with the pink would look good for sure. I just can't see myself in that. It's not bad- It's like that sometimes. I like a lot of looks that I just wouldn't feel right in, you know? They're undeniably clean.

I don't think it's hard to pull off. I just think it's going to look terrible when that sole gets all black and gross looking. They should start putting some leather soles on these and it's game time for me.

Very good point. My beat soles haven't bothered me but the blush pink color will probably look worse when worn.

Can someone please give me sizing some info on the Rick Owens Mainline Ramones?

I recently saw the Milk Mainline Ramones in person and now I am on the hunt for them.  They look amazing. 

I am a TTS 9.5 and I wear a 42 in CP's and 42 in SL10h's. 

Thanks in advance.

Anyone else find CP's to be uncomfortable? I sized down correctly in both pairs, seem to be a good fit but not the easiest to walk in. Also, I do have a narrow foot.

I'm speaking on Achilles lows. Can't yet speak to the boots.
at first, yes. but after a quick break in period i love how they feel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom