Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they hit the SLP outlets everywhere...both the white/black and red/black babycats in canvas.

Yeah, I saw red/blacks everywhere. Didn't know the white/blacks hit outlets/sale too. I want to get my girl a pair and maybe another pair for myself. Luckily, I haven't had any issue with comfort. I've heard they can be painful to wear for long periods of time.

Yeah, I saw red/blacks everywhere. Didn't know the white/blacks hit outlets/sale too. I want to get my girl a pair and maybe another pair for myself. Luckily, I haven't had any issue with comfort. I've heard they can be painful to wear for long periods of time.

I got mines for like 300 in Paris

Yeah Baby cat have been hitting outlets for less than $300 (probably not in US) and resellers are selling them for around $400. Stocks almost dry up though.

Anrosa-store.com

Feast my Dudes

I know it's stupid but I think I'm actually gonna pick these up, I'm a true US 10 and was wondering if I should stick with that or go with like a 9 or 9.5. Thanks

They made these for women too right?

Yup.

I wouldn't mind a pair of canvas babycats in white/black because the quality of my leather joints is awful.

Just grabbed these off Grailed on the low. Needed a black leather beater boot for the fall/winter. Just hoping they aren't too low cut and my jeans can cover the shaft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom