Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah definitely gonna keep my eyes open for the next overseas site dropping the Olive so I can pick them up asap.

You ain't lying I then got 7 pair since January. Once I get the Tobacco Chelsea and Combat Boot I'm good. Joints is so versatile man. I'm in San Antonio for a month and only got 3 kicks with me. Tan Chelsea, White Achilles Low, and a Navy SlipOn. Legit can wear whatever with them joints and be good. Dinner dates, Nightlife attire, Chill day attire with chino shorts.

New pickup

Where

How do youll sz CP chelsea.is it TTS or do you'll sz down. I have heard conflicting reports. Also, i have wide feet. Thanks

You ain't lying I then got 7 pair since January. Once I get the Tobacco Chelsea and Combat Boot I'm good. Joints is so versatile man. I'm in San Antonio for a month and only got 3 kicks with me. Tan Chelsea, White Achilles Low, and a Navy SlipOn. Legit can wear whatever with them joints and be good. Dinner dates, Nightlife attire, Chill day attire with chino shorts.

This man knows the deal! I'm a minimalist so I have the same rotation of 3 kicks. What you mention but replace slips with a pair of Y-3 ZG (for everyday comfort at work and gym) is all I need. How you like the slip ons? I still need to find a pair. Was thinking dark grey but maybe navy is more versatile?

Last edited:
I wear the SlipOn the most out of the three. The navy one is more versatile because you can wear it with Gray or really whatever. I would to get a pair of White SlipOn as well. Joints is so chill. If I need to throw the trash out out or quick run to the store I can throw the SlipOn. I can wear the exact same fit that I wear with the Achilles or Chelsea and still be good to go no matter the environment.

But man as you get older and really hone in on your style minimal fits is the way to go. I had on the Chelsea out on a night in the town and woke up in shorty hotel. Same fit went to brunch and she was like even with the same fit on from last night you still look good for a stroll today. You can wear that fit any and everywhere. Having staples in your wardrobe is a must.

Last edited:
Haven't been posting lately... Been dealing with the craziest three months of my life + a move. just scooped these a few days ago:

SLP, SLP, SEF

absolutely done with chelseas. up next will be santiags & then jodhpurs.

thanks to everyone who helped with sizing. y'all da real mvps!

[/IMG]

So these came in today first pair of CP Chelsea's so can't compare to any other colors but I like them... the hunt for olive continues
Is this tobacco? There's a darker brown (Espresso) than this coming out as well this season correct?  

Last edited:
Ok cool thanks!  

If anyone is interested in some Mint CP Achilles size 43 brand new, PM me...I want some CP chelsea boots...the colors being released are way too fire

How do Court Classics fit? I'm a 43 in most SLP boots but I have to size up to a 44 for Skates (43.5 would be perfect).

Have my eyes on the star hightops...

Also just grabbed these lizard-embossed Wyatts pictured below:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom