Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if anyone is a 44 (pretty sure they can fit size 12 due to sizing on SL10s), I found another pair of the shooting star black/silver joints for 100 USD. PM me if interested and I can hook you up. Maybe limited interest since they are apparently the ugliest shoes most on here have seen...

Some people are truly a special breed. The guy I sold my Camo Skates to was claiming he didn't receive them and they were confirmed by tracking as delivered. I obviously know things go missing all the time with the postal service, but the kicker is that the dude left feedback on Grailed lightning quick about how I'm a fraud and kept his money without shipping anything and proceeded to open a PayPal dispute. The simple fact is that the shoes were IN HIS MAILBOX the entire time. So you jump to conclusions and slander an honest seller so quickly but you couldn't get up and check the mailbox if you were concerned of a status saying delivered and no one rang your bell? Now he messaged back in the PayPal dispute saying I should understand his concern because packages are always dropped to his front door and the bell is rung...and he hasn't even closed the dispute.

tired.gif

Some people are truly a special breed. The guy I sold my Camo Skates to was claiming he didn't receive them and they were confirmed by tracking as delivered. I obviously know things go missing all the time with the postal service, but the kicker is that the dude left feedback on Grailed lightning quick about how I'm a fraud and kept his money without shipping anything and proceeded to open a PayPal dispute. The simple fact is that the shoes were IN HIS MAILBOX the entire time. So you jump to conclusions and slander an honest seller so quickly but you couldn't get up and check the mailbox if you were concerned of a status saying delivered and no one rang your bell? Now he messaged back in the PayPal dispute saying I should understand his concern because packages are always dropped to his front door and the bell is rung...and he hasn't even closed the dispute.
|I

not sure how much you sold them for, but for me personally, i always pay for signature confirmation for anything above 250. it only cost like 3 bucks. for like 5 bucks usps has direct signature (might have the name wrong) meaning ONLY that person can sign for it. nothing is foolproof, but it will give a scammer second thoughts.

Last edited:
not sure how much you sold them for, but for me personally, i always pay for signature confirmation for anything above 250. it only cost like 3 bucks. for like 5 bucks usps has direct signature (might have the name wrong) meaning ONLY that person can sign for it. nothing is foolproof, but it will give a scammer second thoughts.
For sure man. We all learn from mistakes and definitely going forward, I'll do signature and tracking. It seems clear that it was definitely a ploy to try to keep them and also get refunded as well. Sometimes you have to check yourself because I'm guilty at times of trying to view the best in people, while that's obviously not always the case.

I think that's a good price considering pleats are rare now & those look like they haven't been worn many times.......I wish balenciaga would bring the pleats back

I think that's a good price considering pleats are rare now & those look like they haven't been worn many times.......I wish balenciaga would bring the pleats back
Honestly I don't think it's a matter of elitism, it's a matter of that you're buying things just because...

This. Those in the picture looks great!

big pleats or bust on the black shoes.

I prefer the stitched pleats over the folded ones personally, I think they look cleaner [emoji]128567[/emoji]

25% off of most things at end clothing (Common Projects, Maison Margiela, Valentino etc)
with the code:vipsale

Grabbed some gats.. [emoji]10084[/emoji]

And some future lows in black.. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom