Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody want my SL/10Hs in Black and Gold size 43 for a good price? Wore them a handful of times. Have too many shoes in my closet needs a reduction for the new year.

I have to admit. I hated on the achilles CPs when they first came out but now I literally have 5 colors of the same achilles low. They look great dressed up or down.

I think its ok to call some thing ugly on this thread.

But never talk about money as a function of utility for these high end kicks. We all wanna save money but at the end of the day, these kicks are $$$$, and thats ok. Regardless of whether they are fug or not.

Anybody want my SL/10Hs in Black and Gold size 43 for a good price? Wore them a handful of times. Have too many shoes in my closet needs a reduction for the new year.

I have to admit. I hated on the achilles CPs when they first came out but now I literally have 5 colors of the same achilles low. They look great dressed up or down.

I think its ok to call some thing ugly on this thread.

But never talk about money as a function of utility for these high end kicks. We all wanna save money but at the end of the day, these kicks are $$$$, and thats ok. Regardless of whether they are fug or not.
I agree that everyone is entitled to an opinion 100%. The only issue that I have is when people make backhanded comments with intention of coming across as pretentious or better than people (mostly stating their opinion like it's fact), or if it isn't just stating they think the shoes are ugly but rather putting someone down. I clearly posted those silver star SL10s and the style is somewhat loud/ attention grabbing so some would meet it with criticism because they possibly like simpler and more versatile designs. That being said, I have been reading this thread as probably my favorite on NT for years and I think it was WillChamberlain who mentioned it, but there are a ton of "high end sneakers" in here that would probably get called ugly across the board but you keep it to yourself and keep it moving. Quite the opposite as well, there's many that people have praised and also bought which are not visually pleasing at all. At the end of the day...buy and wear what you want and nothing else should matter if you can afford to cop. My rationale as well is that it never hurts to add a style that may be out there or different if you have a solid base and foundation of classic/versatile kicks already.

There is definitely some pretension here in this thread, and it put me off at first. People clowning on individuals getting sales and come ups instead of congratulatory comments.

This isn't and shouldn't be like the yeezy thread, safe to say we are all doing fairly well in life to be posting and debating about shoes that retail for 400-1k, this thread has so much potential if we alter the tone a bit.

Last edited:
You talk too much I bet in person,

One of those people you ask a yes or no question and give they give you a long speech on why they you can go either way with it followed by their answer.

Bruh I'm :rofl: cuz I know people like that.

Last edited:

had to make sure i was in the right thread..**** is yall talking about?
Politics of course 
roll.gif

I have no idea why I got these CP Achilles wannabes, at times I feel like I just buy shoes when i'm bored. I'm sure y'all can relate.

laugh.gif

Ain't they getting their leather from the same plug?

Just like designer glasses...80% glasses are made by the same company. That goes for Walmart and Chanel.

The other 20% are independent such as Oliver People, Warby Parker, Moscot, Entourage of 7, etc...

I'm sure most HE brands have the same plug.

There is definitely some pretension here in this thread, and it put me off at first. People clowning on individuals getting sales and come ups instead of congratulatory comments.

This isn't and shouldn't be like the yeezy thread, safe to say we are all doing fairly well in life to be posting and debating about shoes that retail for 400-1k, this thread has so much potential if we alter the tone a bit.

i haven't been in this thread in 3 years, wth happened? Where's RFX and the other heavyweights? Why are people in their feelings (over a forum) because of another man's purchases? Focus on your own purchases or post some helpful information and leave that salty hating BS in the teen threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom