Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NM order came in. Had a gift card expiring and had to take advantage of the January gift card promo.

Are these the new light cigar?

Jodhpur 30s are the quintessentially daily boot IMO. I just wish they weren't such a ***** to put on.

These came in a couple of weeks ago. YSL reissued them in super small quantities. You can see how wide the shaft is. Luckily I tracked down the coveted FW13 pair which should be coming in next week so these got sent back.

Last edited:
On the jodhpurs or you talking about other SL boots you own? Those aren't crepe soles my dude. Those are goodyear welted leather soles...

Crepe soles on chelseas. Of course I know the soles on jodhpurs are leather. The comment I was responding to expressed throwing on chelseas because they are easy to put on. I was adding that the crepe soles (on CPs, BVs, etc.) also make them more comfortable.

Crepe soles on chelseas. Of course I know the soles on jodhpurs are leather. The comment I was responding to expressed throwing on chelseas because they are easy to put on. I was adding that the crepe soles (on CPs, BVs, etc.) also make them more comfortable.
Cool. Got you.

Any suggestions on how to waterproof/protect Velvet? Considering the Wyatts, but unsure of whats out there to protect the velvet, beyond strictly wearing them on sunny days.

Givenchy button up. Any help on sizing? Never worn Givenchy before.

I'm usually a Medium in most things but Givenchy looks like its size a little bigger.

Some reference, Medium in Nike, Medium in John Elliot, Medium in Gant Rugger,. 5'9, 165.

I think i'm a 37 in Givenchy?

Givenchy button up. Any help on sizing? Never worn Givenchy before.

I'm usually a Medium in most things but Givenchy looks like its size a little bigger.

Some reference, Medium in Nike, Medium in John Elliot, Medium in Gant Rugger,. 5'9, 165.

I think i'm a 37 in Givenchy?

wrong thread bro this is shoes not clothing

but i wouldnt say that they run big but rather tts

x20jan17 promo code. 20% off sale items on farfetch. Surprised this haven't been posted alot of goodies on first day. Been like 6 days

Last edited:
x20jan17 promo code. 20% off sale items on farfetch. Surprised this haven't been posted alot of goodies on first day. Been like 6 days
Farfetch is BS bro. Not saying that things can't be had for good deals but I always see them inflating prices HUGE on the MSRP and it's just too much of a piss off when one size is like 300$, then you select yours and it's 5000$. Out of all the sale sites, I rarely see anything that great on there.

Farfetch is BS bro. Not saying that things can't be had for good deals but I always see them inflating prices HUGE on the MSRP and it's just too much of a piss off when one size is like 300$, then you select yours and it's 5000$. Out of all the sale sites, I rarely see anything that great on there.
This x10000

You gotta remember that Farfetch is like a middle man. They don't set the prices

Yep, Hedi 30 Chelseas.

I don't see black suede too often, and I guess the tan shades are more versatile, but you can only have so many tan boots right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom