Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runners at $ 795 though :x I think it also shows the Wyatts increased to $1345 as well. Was able to cop a pair of Wyatts. Finna cop a pair of jods and contemplating copping the gucci princetons. I see they periodically release updated versions of the mules. Hoping they'll release an updated version of the loafers with the tiger as oppose to the snake. Not sure why they focused solely on the mules :smh:

Last edited:
Sucks about the price increase but at least they changed the color of the soles on the fox brown Jods. The current pair with the black looks like ****.
It's not that bad, but the black soles do look out of place

Last edited:
Designs are getting worse yet the prices keep increasing.
We got to keep a lookout for more deals like those black suede chelseas for 320 bro. I kind of have a feeling that more items that become "discontinued" will be heavily discounted like that. I mentioned before that I saw a past sale of chain wyatt harness boots go for $500 on Barneys Warehouse
sick.gif
Not sure really when that was from but they were $509.

This is so true. Obviously certain SLP sneakers are more popular than others but those checkered surf sound ones with the gold laces sat in every store I saw them in. I saw them dip as low as $145 US and I still didn't want a pair. Same thing as baby cats for real though. Those were somewhat unpopular and then did a complete 180.
145? 
sick.gif
.  I slept big time.

So I was able to find them at an outlet however the smallest they have is a size 9.  I normally wear 8.5 in Nikes and an 8 in Margiela paint splatters.  For those that own or have knowledge of the Saint Laurent sneakers, do they run TTS?  Is it possible I would be able to get away with a 9?

145? :x .  I slept big time.

So I was able to find them at an outlet however the smallest they have is a size 9.  I normally wear 8.5 in Nikes and an 8 in Margiela paint splatters.  For those that own or have knowledge of the Saint Laurent sneakers, do they run TTS?  Is it possible I would be able to get away with a 9?

Unfortunately no. I am a true size 9.5 but usually always buy 42 in SLP. I tried those on in a 41 (8 US) and they fit my feet perfectly. The sneakers vary but those run a full size large so expect the 9 to fit like a 10.

Last edited:
Unfortunately no. I am a true size 9.5 but usually always buy 42 in SLP. I tried those on in a 41 (8 US) and they fit my feet perfectly. The sneakers vary but those run a full size large so expect the 9 to fit like a 10.

I figured that was the case. Thanks for your input. It's crazy how the sizing on these designers vary so much. I had to go down to a 6.5 on the LV sneakers. My ego took a hit, lol.

Saw those in person today @ Barneys BH

Those shoes are trash. Don't kid yourself.

Man their shoe section is so impressive. :smokin

Those Amiri boots felt terrible in hand and not "substantial". The leather was flimsy and the build felt light and cheap.

Last edited:
Barney's BH is great for shoes, NM BH beats them on the RTW though. You can literally go in and choose between which season L01 you want, and if you want calf or lambskin. That's pretty impressive, but probably because no one really buys an L01 from NM (it's dead-stock from past seasons that they won't put on sale).

Those Amiri boots felt terrible in hand and not "substantial". The leather was flimsy and the build felt light and cheap.

One "kid's" trash is another man's treasure.
Suffice to say, you don't know my appreciation for art and graffiti, let alone shoes.

How are your SLP's? Comfy?

Last edited:
One "kid's" trash is another man's treasure.
Suffice to say, you don't know my appreciation for art and graffiti, let alone shoes.

How are you're SLP's? Comfy?
My bad. I should know better than to be so blunt with my subjective opinion. 

Havent worn them yet 

How are you gonna tell mans that the shoes HE PURCHASED AND LIKES not to kid himself and that they are trash ? Some of y'all....:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom