Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
500..... lol

$495 :pimp:

There was a size 8 (41), a size 9 (42), a size 10 (43) and a size 11 (44) on the Bergdorf Goodman today of the Saint Laurent chelsea boots. The deal was posted by Neiman Marcus but they are the same company if you aren't aware. It also gave options of light brown and black depending on size.

Last edited:

There was a size 8 (41), a size 9 (42), a size 10 (43) and a size 11 (44) on the Bergdorf Goodman today of the Saint Laurent chelsea boots. The deal was posted by Neiman Marcus but they are the same company if you aren't aware. It also gave options of light brown and black depending on size.
Repped @avernon08. I was FINALLY able to cop a pair of the black suede chelseas in size 10 after taking Ls every other time.

Ed as much as I miss these I'm pumped you're the one who owns em now. 

PS. I just used that realreal promo code + $25 off to get the double zip rangers. I'm so pumped man.

Barneys Woodbury has these for 40% off the 820 retail because the "soles are dirty" which they barely are. Good deal if anyone wears a 9.

PS. I just used that realreal promo code + $25 off to get the double zip rangers. I'm so pumped man.

Damn @BrianMendoza. That pair was originally yours? @echau won.

Last edited:

Damn @BrianMendoza. That pair was originally yours? @echau won.
Yeah I sold them to Ed almost almost two years ago now I think... Definitely miss them, but Ed's a friend so I knew they'd be going to a good home.

Last edited:

Double zip ranger 25s are the Most prized shoes in my high end collection. Even though I've only worn them like 3x, Congrats. Funny thing, whenever realreal comes to my house they try to take them from me.

I've bought way too much SLP clothing and footwear because of Brian. A blessing and a curse!

Man I hear you. Every time I declare a spending hiatus something SLP pops up [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Double zip ranger 25s are the Most prized shoes in my high end collection. Even though I've only worn them like 3x, Congrats. Funny thing, whenever realreal comes to my house they try to take them from me.

I'm taking a pretty blind dive man! I can barely find any fit pics of them, and haven't even got to see them in person, but have always wanted them. Do you have any fit pics? They're supposed to be delivered Monday so i'm already getting antsy.

Barneys Woodbury has these for 40% off the 820 retail because the "soles are dirty" which they barely are. Good deal if anyone wears a 9.
Good looking out. I'm a size 42 in Bottega's but I already have those. I paid 650 for them. Did you happen to go into Saint Laurent to see what they have?

Man I hear you. Every time I declare a spending hiatus something SLP pops up [emoji]128545[/emoji]
I'm taking a pretty blind dive man! I can barely find any fit pics of them, and haven't even got to see them in person, but have always wanted them. Do you have any fit pics? They're supposed to be delivered Monday so i'm already getting antsy.

Haha I got them blind too, the only pic I saw of them on feet was the one of JB with the stupid bandana on his face. Still no regrets though, I've never been able to take a good on foot pic but I'll try tonight--I may wear them out. I personally don't like the look of them with the zippers down, it's way too bulky for my taste, but when zipped up they look very refined.

Anyone know how balenciaga race runners fit? I'm a 40 in arenas, 41 in slp jod, 42 margiela future, 41 Valentino

Good looking out. I'm a size 42 in Bottega's but I already have those. I paid 650 for them. Did you happen to go into Saint Laurent to see what they have?
They didn't have anything that really caught my attention ...some sl10h but was hoping for some boots. That store is very hit or miss...however Gucci was lit they got some Alessandro pieces

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom