Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, does anyone use a leather protector on their shoes? I never have on my CP, Balenciaga et. The YSL leather seems like it might be a bit scratch and scuff prone.

Sorry,but they still look hideous to me, however, thanks for the link. The belted cardigan peaked my interest.

$800 retail and they can't get the toe box to match?! First royal ones and now these. Can't win lol. Prob keeping anyway cause I can't find them anywhere else.

Those are pretty damn nice. I would be scared to wear those out to certain events. im assuming those were some $$$

Thanks; Yeah, I had planned on rocking them as a formal loafer with suits etc, but I was too worried that they would be a one and done if I wasn't super careful. Which I never am. They were around $700 or so at Nordys.

Ssense must of got a return on the Jodhpurs in Sigaro cause I checked their site and saw they were sold out of my size then they had one left in my size for $577. Had to pick up as a back up. I'm done with boots now. lol

Ssense must of got a return on the Jodhpurs in Sigaro cause I checked their site and saw they were sold out of my size then they had one left in my size for $577. Had to pick up as a back up. I'm done with boots now. lol

Your not done :lol:. prices been too good to even look past getting backups

Figure this is the best place to ask. What time does Mr Porter update ? Can't remember if it's 6 or 7 Am est. trying to grab those JE vandals

Figure this is the best place to ask. What time does Mr Porter update ? Can't remember if it's 6 or 7 Am est. trying to grab those JE vandals
I don't think there's any specific time, last capsule that dropped was around 2 or 3am eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom