Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went in store my SL is a 39 but honestly I would size down or a half in those because they are long. But the CL fits fine to me in a 39 but I do wear thicker socks. You can size a half down imo but TTS for me on these I tried the high tops on more heel slippage though. It's really hard to say unless you try it on. Most ppl say TTS. But these were 477$
Thanks my man. Might check out the one in sf. Any idea when the sale ends?

Anyone in here still wear Arenas?

Every blue moon. Have all blacks and rogues from when the craze was high. They'll come back eventually.

Just way over saturated in the market now

If you don't mind asking how much were they? Did you call a store?

And how do loubs run in size? I went to NY store and they were short on sizing so I couldn't try 44.5- 45
Should have got rock [emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]'S they are dope af n wild comfortable [emoji]128175[/emoji]

In SL I'm a 45

Anyone in here still wear Arenas?
Lol wore mine yesterday to beat around actually. Wild because since I've dumped a handful of my high end kicks, my blancs are the most expensive sneaker sitting in my closet yet I specifically threw on because I knew it might rain last night :lol:

Haha meanwhile I just copped a pair of suede Arenas for the low the other day. I still like them.

Wearing last night might start the ball on throwing em back into rotation. Most days off though, CPs have been taking precedent.

UB and yeezys as well for dat dere comfort.

Just copped a pair of Margiela GAT's. I'm usually a 10.5 and bought a size 11. Good choice? Or should I have gotten a 10?

I'm pretty sure everyone has stated that Gats run TTS. Assuming they don't do half sizes, idk if it's best to go up or down size wise.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Quality of the leather on Margielas and Common Projects is amazing. Cant wait to get these and start wearing them

Just copped a pair of Margiela GAT's. I'm usually a 10.5 and bought a size 11. Good choice? Or should I have gotten a 10?

Think you'll be fine man. You don't want to size down on GATS wear em to long akf the elastic holding the tongue eventually wins.

Did you cop paint splatters?

Also my brown bv I'm in love. Should've been with Chelsea's much sooner. Thanks guys for putting me on

Last edited:
Think you'll be fine man. You don't want to size down on GATS wear em to long akf the elastic holding the tongue eventually wins.

Did you cop paint splatters?

Nah the traditional white/gray/gum colorway.

Splatters have too much going on for me :lol:

LPU (Reds). Liked them so much I ordered the white leather lows and Barneys sent me 2 different shoes smfh.

Hope they get that sorted out quick for you. White Achilles are essential.

What's everyone wearing on casual Friday?

Last edited:
So searched the thread and seen that women's cp's are same fact sizing as men. There's no slight differences in terms of width or anything else either? Just making sure before I pull the trigg on a final sale pair

So searched the thread and seen that women's cp's are same fact sizing as men. There's no slight differences in terms of width or anything else either? Just making sure before I pull the trigg on a final sale pair
Literally no difference except the insole will read woman by common projects.

Last edited:
I bought some Louis Vuitton sneakers and they had the biggest scratch I ever seen on a sneaker. They told me they only had one more pair in the US in my size but it was a store display. And they send me this picture. I told them y'all should at least discount the sneaker for me. But they said no. Never buying anything Louis Vuitton again.

I bought some Louis Vuitton sneakers and they had the biggest scratch I ever seen on a sneaker. They told me they only had one more pair in the US in my size but it was a store display. And they send me this picture. I told them y'all should at least discount the sneaker for me. But they said no. Never buying anything Louis Vuitton again.

Disrespectful. Not even a 10% discount.

Wheres the scratch?

The scratch is on the 1st sneaker I bought. The pair I just showed is the pair they trying to replace the scratched sneaker with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom